discrace another pupy machine

Ive been keeping an eye on preloved etc and come across a guy who's retired his much loved lurcher and now wants her go to a loving pet home!!!!!! So he's had his fun with her she's served him well but now she can't do it nomore it's see you later!!! I think its f*****g awful what goes through these peoples heads?

Edited by mat_p

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely bitch: if I had the money I'd buy her, spend time finding the right home for her where she wouldn't be just used as a pup factory.

stating that she comes into season every six months aswell, obviously wording it so it appeals to another peddlar, tosspot!

This site should dedicate a wall to name and shame these people. Judging by the size of him he don't work his dogs (he'd have a heart attack!) and you can't say he has an over active Thyroid! Pie- iti

Posted Images

Ive been keeping an eye on preloved etc and come across a guy who's retired his much loved lurcher and now wants her go to a loving pet home!!!!!! So he's had his fun with her she's served him well but now she can't do it nomore it's see you later!!! I think its f*****g awful what goes through these peoples heads?

At least hes after a pet home for her and not just dumping the dog somewhere though. Some people dont have kennel space for a dog that dosnt work. Bit different to a peddler i think.

• Like 1

Totally disagree if you own a dog you give it a home for life not just it's working life and as for space if you love your dog you would find it that's a big problem with lads today it's orate giving it the big un when your dogs in it's prime catching big bags but when they stop it's f**k that I need another dog.

Totally disagree if you own a dog you give it a home for life not just it's working life and as for space if you love your dog you would find it that's a big problem with lads today it's orate giving it the big un when your dogs in it's prime catching big bags but when they stop it's f**k that I need another dog.

Dont get me wrong mate i wouldnt get rid of a dog myself, but surely a good pet home for a retired worker is better than sitting in a kennel not working?

This site should dedicate a wall to name and shame these people. Judging by the size of him he don't work his dogs (he'd have a heart attack!) and you can't say he has an over active Thyroid! Pie- itis maybe....

an over active knife and fork you mean , lol, the c@nt has 40 bellies lol

Telephone bigbird60 on:

07548843862 thats his number hes also selling the litter off pups as well :whistling:

His other number is 07039 519 446. He is also selling jack russel pups. I will report him. Here he is

post-63607-0-11314700-1314997565.jpg His name is Allan

just on epupz and see he has lurchers advertised again....

Telephone bigbird60 on:

07548843862 thats his number hes also selling the litter off pups as well :whistling:

His other number is 07039 519 446. He is also selling jack russel pups. I will report him. Here he is

post-63607-0-11314700-1314997565.jpg His name is Allan

looks like hes out with the dogs alot :laugh:

bet he lamps from motor :laugh:

Dont get me wrong mate i wouldnt get rid of a dog myself, but surely a good pet home for a retired worker is better than sitting in a kennel not working?

i know where your coming from i just think its heartless how can anyone say they love there dogs when they give them away when they are done with them my mum and dad are getting on now but im not going get a new set in i see a dog as part of the family i lost my last dog years ago im still gutted now and just starting get back into it i honestly feel if you dont have that bond with your dog then you dont deserve it like you say you wouldnt do it yourself all that said ive just come back from a walk out out with a good mates dog he dosnt want get rid but is struggling get out with her due to work so as asked me if i would like get her out and keep her fit which is ideal for me as i get ready for a pup in the summer.