Waste of space!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be honest i fail to see how anyone can find that even remotely entertaining , its just baiting regardless of the fact it was a rat

Pointless cruelty.

That really is pointless cruelty

There's another one of some dick that's caught a weasel and is keeping it in a cage :censored: and is then putting live lab rats in the cage with it.

The weasel kills the rat and then hides because it's shit scared of the blokes.....BECAUSE IT'S WILD! :censored: :censored: :censored: Youtube is good but it doesn't half show what f'ckin plebs are out there!

coincidentally, just noticed this......read posts down to the bottom.... :chair:

http://www.thehuntin...33#entry2215233

That ferretguy idiots a troll , he has just about pressed every button , he even bragged about having one of these eu polecat things , read through his jills in season thread, he contradicts himself several times , thats why i corrected him when he was going on about the suprelorin implant enabling a hob to still bring jills out of season when its been administered , :laugh:

coincidentally, just noticed this......read posts down to the bottom.... :chair:

http://www.thehuntin...33#entry2215233

That ferretguy idiots a troll , he has just about pressed every button , he even bragged about having one of these eu polecat things , read through his jills in season thread, he contradicts himself several times , thats why i corrected him when he was going on about the suprelorin implant enabling a hob to still bring jills out of season when its been administered , :laugh:

annoyingly though people are advising him on best methods for catching weasels, probably assuming he's doing it for pest control reasons.....guarantee its not for that though, tosser!

he gets implants for 20 quid and vasectomys at 46 great guy :thumbs::whistling: and he knows that german racing driver too

if he knew that chap he would also have known that funding was stopped for this implant ti be tried out in ferrets primarily for a cosmetic fix for adrenal & he hadnt the funds himself to carry on the work :laugh:

personally I think its the same kid who was bigging up dry food & claimed to me he was Simon Whitehead , this place is full of delusional clowns :laugh:

he gets implants for 20 quid and vasectomys at 46 great guy :thumbs::whistling: and he knows that german racing driver too

if he knew that chap he would also have known that funding was stopped for this implant ti be tried out in ferrets primarily for a cosmetic fix for adrenal & he hadnt the funds himself to carry on the work :laugh:

personally I think its the same kid who was bigging up dry food & claimed to me he was Simon Whitehead , this place is full of delusional clowns :laugh:

Tell them how it is girl :D

Tell them how it is girl :D

I think I told you at the time about that idiot :laugh: he cleared off when he realised the folks who use the ferret section regular were not as thick as him :laugh:

its funny im only just getting into ferrets a novice of all novices if you like and i all i seem to say to the mrs is that there is some cool as feck people on here who are willing to share years and years of experiance to help people like me out and to try and make sure our ferrets are well cared for and then i come across a this fecking SCUM BAG......

i keep asking myself if im doing things right like am i handling enough? am i holding him right? am i hurting him holding him like this?

well theres one thing i can tell myself for sure and thats whatever im doing wrong im not doing things as wrong as this SCUM BAG...

• Like 1

no wonder hunting gets bad press with shite like that going on. just gives the do gooders more amo to try and get hunting banned :bad:

bad press may so but you lot put on here for even more ants to see it :hmm: so whos the t**ts them or us lot :hmm::bye: we all know that stuff like this is on youtube SO WHY O WHY WOULD YOU PUT IT ON HERE :icon_redface: