• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cracking pictures, the wifes been getting on at me to get my arse into gear for us to get up there. You have spurred me on with them pics, cheers

go to mactavishes kitchen for a meal if ever you get up ther mate, :thumbs: oh and get the ferry over to mull aswell stunning

We are looking to take the kids to mull, "ballamory" and all that but we will look out for it. We wont be having any scotch pie though, no offence

lol nah mate its a proper resturant.im sure malts father in law owns a guest house up there.

Im afraid we wont be stopping there. Im a real tight arse yorkshire man, we will be camping :yes: Cold wife and moaning kids enjoying the best of the scottish weather, sleet, snow or rain that tent is going up.

Guest house's, feck that they will all be falling on their feet and getting used to it, cant have that it will cost me a small fortune ;)

Cracking pictures, the wifes been getting on at me to get my arse into gear for us to get up there. You have spurred me on with them pics, cheers

go to mactavishes kitchen for a meal if ever you get up ther mate, :thumbs: oh and get the ferry over to mull aswell stunning

We are looking to take the kids to mull, "ballamory" and all that but we will look out for it. We wont be having any scotch pie though, no offence

lol nah mate its a proper resturant.im sure malts father in law owns a guest house up there.

Im afraid we wont be stopping there. Im a real tight arse yorkshire man, we will be camping :yes: Cold wife and moaning kids enjoying the best of the scottish weather, sleet, snow or rain that tent is going up.

Guest house's, feck that they will all be falling on their feet and getting used to it, cant have that it will cost me a small fortune ;)

:laugh: :laugh: that carcked me up mate :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: that carcked me up mate :laugh:

Aye Malts father in law :thumbs: follow the Gallonach road for campsite, don,t know about Mctavushes but the Lornes top quality and I,m a tight fisted Scot so its very reasonable, chocolate factory for the wife and kids but fxcken expensive

I,ve been 4 or 5 times now and love it, I took the dugs with me last time, just mooching though :thumbs:

mind take yer brolly though :thumbs:

not been to oban for years, went with the school went on the ferry over to iona isle if i remember correctly i also got barred from the john menzies for looking at skuddy magazines! :laugh: :laugh:

aye but tell the full story,you were cracking one of at the time lol

not been to oban for years, went with the school went on the ferry over to iona isle if i remember correctly i also got barred from the john menzies for looking at skuddy magazines! :laugh: :laugh:

aye but tell the full story,you were cracking one of at the time lol

:laugh: :laugh:

naw best of it was, i was too wee to reach the top shelf, it was one of the older lads that picked it up, then handed it to me and legged it when he saw the wee wifey coming, :laugh: she was like "OUT and dont come back" i wasnt that fussed it was our last day anyhow.... :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Crackin pics and scenery :victory:

Did you put the sheep pics up for Johnny Boy? LOL

Cheers, D.

:laugh:

The one on the left is nice but the one on the right is not my type.

Hey D Malt is more of an expert ;) than me. :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We're all experts here in Wales, but some are more expert than others.. ;):laugh::thumbs: