places that are poached

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McHull - c**t Revo2k9 - c**t   Anyone else think any different? Say so and you are also a c**t     Sometimes this site makes me depressed to call myself a dogman.   FTB

Dont bring stuff on top for your selves lads a still tounge keeps a wise head keep your cards close to your chest

...........Roe is probably 1 of the tastiest deer ffs.

4 or 5 dogs on a roe don't make me laugh , and yes maybe they should skin and eat but its just like doing a fox they get left f**k the ban

what am saying is what is the point in killing a deer if not for the pot if you want to test your dog theres much harder to test it with if its speed then run hares if its gameness throw it in with another game dog what ever floats your boat by the time a dog takes a deer down its in shock its not hard to put it out its misery quick same with fox the good dogs end it quickly if its the fighting you want to see why not get a pit and use it for what it was bred

• Like 1

I'm not having a dig , what kind of ideots run a deer with 5 dogs, but what I was meaning you saay they hedgebottom or ditch them I'm saying itas just like a fox in that sasituation , any one ever ate a fox ? And roe isn't worth eating

I'm not having a dig , what kind of ideots run a deer with 5 dogs, but what I was meaning you saay they hedgebottom or ditch them I'm saying itas just like a fox in that sasituation , any one ever ate a fox ? And roe isn't worth eating

:icon_eek: ...........Roe is probably 1 of the tastiest deer ffs.

• Like 4

exactly i like deer so i eat it or family friends will i only run fox once in a blue moon as it isnt my cup of tea sly yes fast definately not what im saying is i dont kill it for the sake of killing something id rather run a hare and have a good course and test my dog and my dog miss it rather then run a fox and kill it

I'd rather run one fox than 50 deer they bore the f**k out of me , but we can't all be the same I suppoase them hares not my cup of rosie either

so you like to see them at it a fox is a fox if you want to see your dog going at it to get a pitbull terrier put in the work and test it against something that is giving as good as it gets like another pit not a fox its like going out at 18 stone and picking a fight with a 9 stone kid he might be game but is not really testing is it

Some of these topics are a real eye opener. Some of the guys, when they first start posting come accross as ok.

But further down the line when you read some of their posts, it becomes increasingly hard not to form the opinion 'PLONKER'

Pernod

Edited by pernod
  • Like 1

I'd rather run one fox than 50 deer they bore the f**k out of me , but we can't all be the same I suppoase them hares not my cup of rosie either

so you like to see them at it a fox is a fox if you want to see your dog going at it to get a pitbull terrier put in the work and test it against something that is giving as good as it gets like another pit not a fox its like going out at 18 stone and picking a fight with a 9 stone kid he might be game but is not really testing is it

WTF!!!....... :icon_eek: ......running a dog on fox getting compared to dog fighting???? Warning lights people..... :yes:

mc hull your a sperm stain, try thinking before you open that flapping hole above your chin.

how many times does a dog get killed by a fox how many times does a fox out run and make a dog look average not many so in my opinion not very testing

Guest dances

:icon_eek: ...........Roe is probably 1 of the tastiest deer ffs.

roe is delicious, beats the taste of fallow or red

mc hull your a sperm stain, try thinking before you open that flapping hole above your chin.

how many times does a dog get killed by a fox how many times does a fox out run and make a dog look average not many so in my opinion not very testing

you stick to your trackies an trainers playing at being a courser im just glad i live a long way from you.