smoking bann

Both my parents smoke, And i absolutely hate the smell of them, i've never even tried one, and never will,

And the biggest turn off for me is seeing a woman smoking,

And now when i see a good looking woman smoking i just wouldn't even consider asking he out......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though the answer may be NO................... lol

your not sayin that when they r smokin your old lad :laugh:

when the smoking ban came out everyone was moaning about not being able to smoke in pubs ect...which around here have made alot of pubs dead saying its wrong ect ect but most peolpe i no who smoke ..smokes out side in the garden :blink: i look at my window the other night and most of my neighborus were having a fag out side :laugh: why not smoke in side :hmm::laugh: .................................................................................................................is it just habit now ???????????????????????????????????

Well Chomp, the trouble with cigarette smoke is that it fecking stinks like camels piss, stains the ceiling and turns the paint yellow, your skin, clothes and hair begin to hum, you get grooves on your upper lip from all the dragging on the fags, (your case that dodgy moustache covers it up), most people who smoke roll up's get nice yellow/ brown fingers ect.....

I'm an ex smoker...never again!

Do you still smoke in that Nova SRI of yours?

never thought you had kids simon pal .....never thought you liked women as well mate :rofl::D :D

I like women Jo, its just your so effeminate and ladylike i'd make the exception and tear your rusty sheriffs badge like a hot knife through butter, then after i'd lock you out your static whilst i have a kip i'd lend you a roll up and some savlon..................

ffs :D ..............................................artic i dont own a nova and as for smoking you gave it up because you got a asbo in town centre for picking fag butts up :tongue2:

Jo, you misunderstand, artic received his asbo for PACKING FAGS BUTTS...

I'm a non smoker but the smoking ban totally f'cked up nights out. I met up with a load of ex work mates last Christmas, 15 of them and probably about 10 of them smoked so spent half the night stood outside, so everyone else joined them outside.........stood outside bloody freezing ain't my idea of a good night out. The atmosphere in pubs is nothing like what it used to be, possibly half the reason why loads of pubs have closed down. What's the point in spending 3 quid plus per pint but standing outside drinking it, you might aswell get a load of cans in for a fraction of the price and sit in your garden drinking them.

I used to smoke it's now strange to see people crammed under a single umbrella in the piss*ng rain smoking a fag as quick as poss as there freezing their knackers off to think I used to do that.

I do like to see a woman smoke a pink pipe though.