Ferret demolished neighbours cat....

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably offer you a job.......they're a bunch of lying b*****ds too.

I was in bed once and heard an almight commotion downstairs, legged it down and my front door had been kicked open, as I glanced into the living room I couldn't believe was I was seeing. A burgular h

this cat did it come through the round window or the square window

Posted Images

Summary - matt has realised he's been a tit and has created a new account pretending to be a mate in order to backtrack with yet another made up story.

Conclusion - he looks an even bigger tit and is now extremely boring!

It's so obvious it's ridiculous!

Summary - matt has realised he's been a tit and has created a new account pretending to be a mate in order to backtrack with yet another made up story.

were's the made up story mate? i have just created this account. After reading the threads last night i thought id at least defend my mate. your a tosser rob. do one.....

were's the made up story mate? i have just created this account. After reading the threads last night i thought id at least defend my mate. your a tosser rob. do one.....

How long matt been in Canada?

yeah cos I'm the tosser in all this....utterly pathetic! (and as I said....very boring!)

yeah cos I'm the tosser in all this....utterly pathetic! (and as I said....very boring!)

What's your problem? you trying you make your self look clever? and you still haven't told me where the story is iv made up? and yeah you come across to me as a tosser. I can't be arsed to argu with you, im not going to make a big thread on this and keep reposting. If you don't like me mate don't reply to my posts. Simples :)

He went saturday night / sunday morning i think mate

So who put on his profile about him running a ferret rescue then? :hmm:

It's been taken off now but it was on there way before he went away.

• Like 1

So who put on his profile about him running a ferret rescue then? :hmm:

It's been taken off now but it was on there way before he went away.

He does run a rescue, well his mum does. its not a big rescue, only a converted garage with a few runs and cages. i think it was his dad that took it of because his brother being a tit. didn't want the rescue being effected and getting a bad name.

Shoota, Isa cnut, his wee brov and his rich grandad, does seem to have some knowledge aboot ferrets to start these wind ups in the first place :hmm:

Matt does have ferrets, his wee brov is a prat and im pretty sure his rich grandad died before he was born.. don't quote me on that though. iv never heard him talk about a rich grandad... His mum does run a rescue matt helps out. By EU ferret if they are black ferrets i think he has two of them. doesn't breed em they are both hobs. me and matt are newbies to ferreting, we just started last year, my uncle takes us.

busted :laugh:

Shoota, Isa cnut, his wee brov and his rich grandad, does seem to have some knowledge aboot ferrets to start these wind ups in the first place :hmm:

Matt does have ferrets, his wee brov is a prat and im pretty sure his rich grandad died before he was born.. don't quote me on that though. iv never heard him talk about a rich grandad... His mum does run a rescue matt helps out. By EU ferret if they are black ferrets i think he has two of them. doesn't breed em they are both hobs. me and matt are newbies to ferreting, we just started last year, my uncle takes us.

Who ever , he has certainly pushed all the right wrong buttons