be careful what you put on the NET.?

im not doubting the fact he might be a nice chap pal, but maybe a little practice what you preach is needed :thumbs:

true , maybe we all let slip few things, you live+learn well try to lol, hope Tod getts few rabbits this year they might be black , saw one the other day :thumbs:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

feck me just spilt me fosters , i will be refer to him as large lurcher that pulls your back out for legal terms :laugh: you right Si use your brains what you put up .Ray

I reckon he is around 22" and 60 lb, Ray always says he is bigger though

im not doubting the fact he might be a nice chap pal, but maybe a little practice what you preach is needed :thumbs:

Isn't there a poacher you should be stalking :tongue2: Anyway im off to run some antlered red rabbits with my poodle Clarence..........hes 23" 56lb

Guest thebigdog

lol @ proxy , do you think that is safe from the goverment then ? good luck with that

depends on the counrty the server is located, goverments have to get search warrant to check the server, not easy if the server is in a unfriendly country, which most are. on top of that you can use multiple proxys in multiple countrys, no goverments going to go all that bother for something on a hunting website.

lol @ proxy , do you think that is safe from the goverment then ? good luck with that

depends on the counrty the server is located, goverments have to get search warrant to check the server, not easy if the server is in a unfriendly country, which most are. on top of that you can use multiple proxys in multiple countrys, no goverments going to go all that bother for something on a hunting website.

Or stay within the law and dont say anything daft!!!!! Always amazes me why folk boast about what they get upto and why would they care what somebody sat on a laptop they have never met thinks of them or there dogs.......................

google proxy server :thumbs:

If your gonna use one go through one in an obscure country which will increases the amount of effort needed to track you down. Alternativly if you use firefox download the Tor plugin, it uses hundreds of anonymous proxies around the world, that dont keep logs and changes the order in which your traffic takes making it look like its coming from all sort of different parts of the world... for internet browsing it is as close to anonymous as it gets from government and anyone else but will make your internet seem slow...

Best and easiest way to avoid getting fingers burnt though is just not to write or post stuff you shouldnt

Guest thebigdog

Or stay within the law and dont say anything daft!!!!! Always amazes me why folk boast about what they get upto and why would they care what somebody sat on a laptop they have never met thinks of them or there dogs.......................

when have i ever boasted about anything ive done?

Hide my ass :boogy:

Wasn't aimed at you, just a general observation.........

Guest thebigdog

Wasn't aimed at you, just a general observation.........

righteo, soz

would i be safe to say if i went with an ip from lets say an eastern country ie talk twatting talk i'm safe? or are they aol? so i wonder, what ip is the best for talking bollox without getting tracked? none really mi thinks :thumbs: try sticking someones name or a dodgey number you don't know in google. :thumbs: just a thought

Guest thebigdog

would i be safe to say if i went with an ip from lets say an eastern country ie talk twatting talk i'm safe? or are they aol? so i wonder, what ip is the best for talking bollox without getting tracked? none really mi thinks :thumbs: try sticking someones name or a dodgey number you don't know in google. :thumbs: just a thought

dont get what you mean