Who doesn't drink on here?? (Alcohol that is)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont, give it up 5 years ago last month. happy drunk, give it up cause once im half cut, i turn into the human equivelent of a bloodhound lookin for Es. gimme a bottle of vodka, sit me in the middle

I used to drink a bit but never went out week in week out,i still have a few beers and maybe a few shorts at xmas but i cant remember the last time i was drunk.   I bet the majority of posters are a

that's well wierd!!!!! you are an unusual man! what have you tried? I can't get my head around this post at all!! :huh:   I hate talking to someone who's bladdered when I'm sober.

Posted Images

Ah do !! I only drink lighter drinks now,, Lager, white wine etc,, dark drinks started to effect me badly ! lost quite a few nights as a result,,!

I do get drunk a fair bit,, but not hammered sensless (not for a wee while now anyway) as I could be a proper c**t when wasted,,

And I cannae handle the hangovers now,, had one on Sun after a wedding cause the lager wiz shite,, ooohh I was ill!! don`t miss the hangovers like !..

I have to watch,, as I`m home for a few weeks at a time, and don`t really recognise weekends now,(every days a day off) so iy would be easy to have a wee drink every night for the whole time I`m home !!

But I love whisky,, only at home though

Hardly touch the stuff during the winter when Im busy shooting or with the dogs. Then come summer Im gassed most friday/saturday nights. :icon_redface:

Could quite easily stop tomorow and never look back, but going out and getting pished also goes hand in hand with getting your hole. So needs must.

FTB

I used to drink a bit but never went out week in week out,i still have a few beers and maybe a few shorts at xmas but i cant remember the last time i was drunk.

I bet the majority of posters are at a certain age,been there done it and learnt from it.

• Like 2