Birmingham riot's

what the feck are you two banning on about,, get a grip...... these c**ts have no political agenda,, there not rioting for a cause.... this is all about looting and having a ruck.... theres no agenda ,

calm down tomo lol.you will find i said that from the start.i was replying to saxonmasters post about we ahould all join in and attack big businesses.

yes i better take some deep breths,, lol

i never said its right to loot and attack peoples homes and business at all mate reread im saying we should stand together against the government and not fight each other they caused these problems never mind just keep sleep walking .

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To the people that are supporting these actions on here Is this NOT your country ? Or are you just another immigrant scum who want to rape our land. A gun toting drug dealing scum bag was shot and kil

Its funny how society turns full circle, I agree with the underclass thing. There is a series of paintings by Hogarth called "The Rakes Progress".......it shows a well to do young man, moving in the

No Education, Sense of Pride in there Nation, No moral code,..When I went to school we said The lords Prayer in the morning before lessons.We were taught to Respect our Nation,Family and Friends...Pol

Posted Images

i cant believe how bad its got....i think they will hide behind a cause but the bottom line is its mostly kids and yobs just causing trouble and using it as an excuse to cause vilolence and destruct things..as for race ..i know its all sorts doing it but the majority seem to be non white ..i have always stuck up for my non british mates and minorities before but i cannot condone this kind of behaviour i can seriously see why people are now turning to right wing parties out of frustration. sad thing is most of those kids might not be white but they are british and their parents probably moved here to give their kids a good start and better life and this is what we get as they dont know what real hardship is like their parents generations before :(

what the feck are you two banning on about,, get a grip...... these c**ts have no political agenda,, there not rioting for a cause.... this is all about looting and having a ruck.... theres no agenda ,

calm down tomo lol.you will find i said that from the start.i was replying to saxonmasters post about we ahould all join in and attack big businesses.

yes i better take some deep breths,, lol

i never said its right to loot and attack peoples homes and business at all mate reread im saying we should stand together against the government and not fight each other they caused these problems never mind just keep sleep walking .

these people are not standing up against the governement,,,, like i said they have no agenda,,,,

• Like 1

i was informed that the white lads running with the tribes are called "wiggers".friends of thiers.i was waiting on someone saying that.im suprised ive not heard it on the news yet.yet another ploy to try and take away the race element from it.well it wont work this time.all i see is black faces running amock.its like a scene from zulu,only they are in trackiez and hoodies.

Well lets hope the comfy white do gooders who support multi cultural Britain are shitting themselves, they are watching what i have to live with every day and guess what they dont like it one bit.

I doubt it will affect them though because once its been forced back into the crowded box they can forget all about it again, WHAT THEY FAIL TO SEE IS THE BOX IS WEAK AND WE NO LONGER HAVE CONTROL OF IT ANYWAY.

NF D

It's all very well to massivly boost Police numbers but if they don't 'act', then feck all good it will do!

Sky news seems top be worried about the 'type' of Police drafted in, (ie none riot trained), personally, I really don't give a feck, provided they take action!

I'll bet though, with this, you'll see plenty of bell-ends complaining about heavy Police tactics, people who should not be on the streets in the fecking first place..!!

• Like 2
I'm watching clips from last night on Sky news, seeing Police battoning rioters down, then backing off, leaving them to get up and start again??? What is that mentality, surely that then would/should be an arrest situation.

Drag the feckers in an batton 'em some more!

We got more stick than that when we marched on Westminister... and that was a jusified, peacful, protest..!

Cameron will commit political suicide if he doesn't come out with hard line tactics and another night of unrest ensues.

yep i saw that ,, i just wanted them to keep going forward smathing,,, they let the c**ts get up, they didnt do that in the hunting march

whats your opinion on the hunting march mate from what i remember is marching to a government building and then clashed with police because they tried to stop protesters making there point which is exactly what i said take your protest direct to the government or was people wrong for doing that to standing up for what you believe in

I'm watching clips from last night on Sky news, seeing Police battoning rioters down, then backing off, leaving them to get up and start again??? What is that mentality, surely that then would/should be an arrest situation.

Drag the feckers in an batton 'em some more!

We got more stick than that when we marched on Westminister... and that was a jusified, peacful, protest..!

Cameron will commit political suicide if he doesn't come out with hard line tactics and another night of unrest ensues.

yep i saw that ,, i just wanted them to keep going forward smathing,,, they let the c**ts get up, they didnt do that in the hunting march

whats your opinion on the hunting march mate from what i remember is marching to a government building and then clashed with police because they tried to stop protesters making there point which is exactly what i said take your protest direct to the government or was people wrong for doing that to standing up for what you believe in

tell me what these people belive in???

It's all very well to massivly boost Police numbers but if they don't 'act', then feck all good it will do!

Sky news seems top be worried about the 'type' of Police drafted in, (ie none riot trained), personally, I really don't give a feck, provided they take action!

I'll bet though, with this, you'll see plenty of bell-ends complaining about heavy Police tactics, people who should not be on the streets in the fecking first place..!!

The majority of the "extra" police on duty tonight will be specials .......... I bet the rioters are shitting it

Im not disagreeing with that. My comment about "race doesnt matter" works both ways in this argument but people take it to mean im defending black people. When I say race doesnt matter, not only do I mean that we cant assume this is all black people, we also should stop worring about racism allegations and treat black offenders as hard as we would white offenders. Scum are scum regardless of colour! And yes, this is majoritally a black initiated riot, the problem is certainly largely in their parts of London.

When you say majority black areas you are right....these are third and fourth generation blacks,the whites are mainly whites who want to be black............these are blacks that have originally come here for a better life............why are we not seeing groups of chinese they populate these areas as well.............the reason is most chinese are decent hard working people...............so is it a racist allegation to say black people are 90 % the problem in all this ?......no its common sense....sadly we are all too scared these days to tell the truth incase it offends someone !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

The whole country has been like a ticking time bomb for some time, people are being hammered by cutbacks and the cost of living, people are having their pensions hammered, food and fuel is going through the roof and job cuts, when is it all going to stop? the police force have also suffered big time with cutbacks, their moral must be on the floor too. they're then put in the front line of a full scale riot, I feel for them as much as anyone else involved.

the initial spark started from a single incident involving the police allegidly shooting some black guy, its all far deeper than that now with knock on effects all over the country.

16'000 officers in London tonight!!! No Army, no water cannons and no rubber bullets. If they fail tonight then I think they will have no choice but to bring them all out.

There is only 1 water cannon in the whole of the United Kingdom..............and its currently in Northern Ireland !.........