Tottenham Riots last night.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

enoch powell was right and nobody listened to him.shoot the fuckers ,.

when i seen all the niggers rioting on tottenam high st,i knew i needed somewhere safe to hide where they wouldnt go.       im in the job center!!!!

Whats going on here is absolutely nothing to do with the kid getting shot by plod...............its becoming clear the lad didnt shoot at anyone and i dont blame his friends and family one bit for wan

Posted Images

We have allowed ghetto's to develop,21'st century disenfranchised tribes,almost a sub-culture in some parts of london like Hounslow,what do we expect,take out a tribal leader as "Gangster" Mark Duggan was viewed amongst local youths and your going to get retaliation,there is no such thing as multiculturalism,thats just media and politico crap to make a bitter tablet easier to swallow,we really have created this dilemma,and for sure it certainly isnt going to get better.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2022670/Gangster-Mark-Duggan-shot-police-London-cab-shootout.html?ITO=1490

• Like 1

Theres a black kid on TV telling how this is a collective memory in the DNA of the unappreciated youth of tottenham,a race memory of the broadwater farm riots??????Eejit,typical mud-hut mentality!

what legitamate point were they trying to make,the guy pulled a gun on a copper and got shot for his troubles ,,i cant see what point there trying to make,

And your absolutely sure the kid shot a copper are you ?....your sure a small police radio stopped the bullet ?.....because if that didnt happen theres a problem......keeping in mind the history and other stitch ups in this area going right back to Winston Silcot being fitted up for Pc Blakelocks murder in the 80,s where plod gave him an out of court settlement ( backhander in most peoples language )............Broadwater Farm is a few hundred yards from where this took place last night......i say again,i can half understand the original point of the demonstraters knowing the history of the area,but that dont excuse the scum coming out to take advantage............but then as we all know......you allow the worlds shit in your country and shit is what you will get !

I think if you dig deep enough the whole thing will have been orchestrated by drug dealing :community leaders: who are trying to create a no go zone for police ,Tomorrow we will have the usual crap spouted on tv about disenfranchised black youth , a government minister will visit the area with a pack of cameras , and promise investment and funding and nobody will have the bollocks to say it.s just a bunch of drug dealing , half civilised immigrants doing what they do.

• Like 3

....it is such a shame..... we bring it on ourselves, taxpayers obviously haven't been helping these disaffected people enough, maybe we should give them more benefits, more free housing (preferably new) and encourage them to have even more kids to perpetuate their legacy of being useless, lowlife, neanderthal scum.

I don't think jail is an option for any of them, they can just go to the doctor and blame it on a drugs, drink depression and instead they can get put on a programme that also gets them classed as more needy and worthy of more points so they can jump higher up the housing list !

What will the happen to the culprits......absolutely feck all.......no one will accept any blame and instead the police will be scrutinized and criticized ....that is how fecked up the UK has become.

"a government minister will visit the area with a pack of cameras , and promise investment and funding and nobody will have the bollocks to say it.s just a bunch of drug dealing , half civilised immigrants doing what they do."

In a nut-shell!

just watched it on sky, what a f*****g disgrace, was shocked to see there was only 42 arrests to date, these people should be severely delt with as they have total disregard for there community and are a danger to society.

they should come down hard on them.nip this f*****g rioting on the head.if the cops cant contain the mob.then send in the f*****g army.let them away with it,and pockets of riots will spring up all over the place.more so with the current climate of lack of jobs and money.skint bored people will riot.if the goverment pussy foot arund this situation,then it will explode in thier faces.if they want to riot and battle with authority,then lets make this the front line,quash the rioters whatever it takes,and send a message to any other scumbag who wants to cause trouble.

spot on. bang down a curfew. and deploy the troops . root out the ringleaders.. feckin thieving scum . .

in an ideal world they could all be shipped off to an island and kill each other and leave the law abiding in peace but this is the real world and britain today so it will just carry on ime not racist but its always the blacks that seem to cause the trouble and then shout racism from the top of their voice.

its in thier genetic make up,to run with mobs.looting,rioting and killing.what are the goverment going to do.wait till someone is killed,or they lose control of the situation all together.grow some balls cameron and send in the troops.a show of force would make them think twice.the thing is they know this country is a soft touch and the goverment will cater to thier civil rights.f**k al the waste of tax payers cash with bullshit enquires,and think tanks.They are commiting a crime and civil unrest.or do f**k all and watch the makings of a race war unfold.

Rioters were inviting similar gangs in on facebook from other parts of london to participate in the disturbances.

Rhia 'Creole' Lawrence

x Is this a place where I can get info on sustaining the demonstration and protest of the riots? I want info on meeting points and such! x

Castration, neutering and deportation. Three words that spring to mind. Thank f**k I dont live in an area like that. As has been said, curfew, troops in, ring leadrers out, by any which way deemed suitable.

B

Leave rubbish to it's own devices and it starts to rot and this is what's happening now and if if they dint make an example of the ring leaders then these will be springing up in every part of uk as soon as these people don't get what they want they crie that they get nothing etc while wearing designer clothes and never done a days work