Sorry, I stand corrected. Yes I did say it, but thats becuase I was angry. I am borrowing a live trap tonight and relocating it. sorry again.

Mike

Why are you sorry......chap the egg eating little b*****d on the head and sleep better at night knowing you helped some ground nesting birds. Rats wi spikes...... :hunter:

Why are you sorry......chap the egg eating little b*****d on the head and sleep better at night knowing you helped some ground nesting birds. Rats wi spikes...... :hunter:

Muppet! :censored: For starters there are very few ground nesting birds (if any?) in gardens, which is where I believe this hedgehog is, and secondly, they do a great job eating pests in the garden. We've got several in our garden this year and they're munching their way through slugs and snails like there's no tomorrow.

Muppet! :censored: For starters there are very few ground nesting birds (if any?) in gardens, which is where I believe this hedgehog is, and secondly, they do a great job eating pests in the garden. We've got several in our garden this year and they're munching their way through slugs and snails like there's no tomorrow.

Muppet.... :laugh: ...........problem hedgehog he said, hit it on the head and problem solved. Keep them in your garden then, who gives a flying f**k. This lad doesn't want it there so get rid of it.

Where do I stand on shooting a hedgehog causing tick and flea problems?

Mike

If you worm and flea your dog's regular Mike... a hedgehog will cause you very little trouble in your garden infact they do more good than harm if you have a slug and snail problem around planted area's..if you do feel the need to get rid of it one way or another try to make sure you are not leaving any young behind to die of starvation..

I personally don't mind hedgehogs, like the others mentioned... BUT its easy to get blinkered they do eat ground nesting bird egg as the islanders of scotland can vouch for, but I can hardly see them being a major problem in most peoples situations & scenarios..

Millet ya messer, leaving young behind, what about the countless crows, pigeons and rabbits you've twatted with young or do they not count :laugh::tongue2:

I personally don't mind hedgehogs, like the others mentioned... BUT its easy to get blinkered they do eat ground nesting bird egg as the islanders of scotland can vouch for, but I can hardly see them being a major problem in most peoples situations & scenarios..

Millet ya messer, leaving young behind, what about the countless crows, pigeons and rabbits you've twatted with young or do they not count :laugh::tongue2:

I cant qoute and remove stuff from post im replying too..and the smilies are shite so i wont put any of them in..lol but vermin controll is a bit differant to killing a solitary hedge hog.. Blink.

Probably could have worded my first post better Ian but sometimes i get pissed of reading others getting put down for killing something that he honestly feels is a problem. Christ we all hunt and kill stuff regularly. I could have ran 1 over the other week actually but chose not to as it wasn't doing me any harm. If i go into the garden tomorrow and see one though i'd chap it. I'd much rather see birds around than Hedgehogs. My next door neighbours hens would probably thank me too.

One mans food is another mans posion, just as one mans fauna is another mans vermin... Hedgehogs are ok, I wouldn't touch them at all round my way.. :)

Millet get in 2011 man your stuck in the eighties.. :D