STAN AND SALLY BRED

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hoy prick, i`m no bullshitter, and i`ve seen Stan do it time and time again, obviously u never seen a decent dog

I believe its some sort of catolypsy but let me just say this when the right dog who knows his job hits them across the back instantspine dislocation its what ya call dead on impact .seen dogs with th

I've been out with whip reeces old bitch most probly mother to some of these stud dogs not sure If she still going, not spoke to Reece in a while!!... But reading all this about killing on impact what

What a plank you are how the f**k can you tell a dog is happy or sad does it give off a git big smile when hes felling good

Did you look at the picture? It's chained in place infront of a pile of crap. Look at the dogs face and figure it out dogman. If you can't tell if a dog is happy or sad you should get a little book of facial expressions and carry it around with you.

facial_expressions_book_cover.jpg

for them that think thats true your fecked in the head or havent done alot foxes are very very durable maybe after they get hit hard they go into shock an freeze an appear dead but id bet my arse on it that they are not and if you got your dog off the fox would run on as if nothing had happend

• Like 1

this is a topic for men who own dogs / bithes out of these dogs just wounded how many people rate them aye have a bith out the line and she dose my sort of work very good just wounded what you lot thing of this line no daft remarks just true commets please atb stag

I`ve seen both Stan and Sally work and Stan is one of the best lurchers i`ve ever had the pleasure of seeing work along with his litter brother Billy, i`ve seen him hit foxes that hard he killed them on impact on numerous occasions :thumbs:

give your mouth a chance to catch up with your arse ffs, killed on inpact my ring

hoy prick, i`m no bullshitter, and i`ve seen Stan do it time and time again, obviously u never seen a decent dog

• Like 7

for them that think thats true your fecked in the head or havent done alot foxes are very very durable maybe after they get hit hard they go into shock an freeze an appear dead but id bet my arse on it that they are not and if you got your dog off the fox would run on as if nothing had happend

ive never saw a dog kill a fox on impact ive saw plenty of them stunned and knocked out but never killed :hmm:

• Like 1

never seen it done but the weight of the dogs us lads run it could easy happen with im pact ,, a man ano was runing his dog one night the ran into him and he got pins in hes led not the smallest of men aswell FACT stag