STAN AND SALLY BRED

sweeper i had bullxs and wheatons i must of had shit dogs then eh doing over 30 a season lamping alone or by a massive twist it might be that i dont put the wind up my dogs arse making it out to be some kind of phenom maybe just maybe it happend a few times or the once out of luck you lot are saying its a regular thing im saying your on crack thats your opinion an there you go theres mine :tongue2:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hoy prick, i`m no bullshitter, and i`ve seen Stan do it time and time again, obviously u never seen a decent dog

I believe its some sort of catolypsy but let me just say this when the right dog who knows his job hits them across the back instantspine dislocation its what ya call dead on impact .seen dogs with th

I've been out with whip reeces old bitch most probly mother to some of these stud dogs not sure If she still going, not spoke to Reece in a while!!... But reading all this about killing on impact what

bogger it wont happen everytime obviously you need to get real pal calling them crack heads a bit ott

shadow and simoman are crack heads i seen them both use the same needle

I don't share, and use a knitting needle........

sweeper i had bullxs and wheatons i must of had shit dogs then eh doing over 30 a season lamping alone or by a massive twist it might be that i dont put the wind up my dogs arse making it out to be some kind of phenom maybe just maybe it happend a few times or the once out of luck you lot are saying its a regular thing im saying your on crack thats your opinion an there you go theres mine :tongue2:

who said it was a regular thing ...???

is that 30 each dog or per season :unsure:

and no you dont blow wind up your dogs arse do ya mate :boogy:

I suppose this would be far more common if 2 dogs are running the same fox, and i'd bet its purely accidental like one dog pushing the fox into the other dogs path while its flat out.....

But in reality this should be a very rare sight imo because the dogs should be hitting foxes mouth first like they do on all other quarry....

Well thats my oppinion anyway.....

• Like 2

I've been out with whip reeces old bitch most probly mother to some of these stud dogs not sure If she still going, not spoke to Reece in a while!!... But reading all this about killing on impact what a load of tosh!!!! Never heard so much bullshit!!!! You boys should write a book with all that bullshit it will be a top seller!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I've been out with whip reeces old bitch most probly mother to some of these stud dogs not sure If she still going, not spoke to Reece in a while!!... But reading all this about killing on impact what a load of tosh!!!! Never heard so much bullshit!!!! You boys should write a book with all that bullshit it will be a top seller!!!!!!!

I suppose this would be far more common if 2 dogs are running the same fox, and i'd bet its purely accidental like one dog pushing the fox into the other dogs path while its flat out.....

But in reality this should be a very rare sight imo because the dogs should be hitting foxes mouth first like they do on all other quarry....

Well thats my oppinion anyway.....

yeah it doesant happen that often but it DOES happen

I've had a bitch from Stan and she didn't want to know ? Just stood and barked ? I anit knocking them cos all are different but I entered mine properly and didn't want to know.

I`ve seen both Stan and Sally work and Stan is one of the best lurchers i`ve ever had the pleasure of seeing work along with his litter brother Billy, i`ve seen him hit foxes that hard he killed them on impact on numerous occasions :thumbs:

got brother to stan he does exactly the same got a stan sally pup an thats a barker at the moment lol sally not the best brood in my opinion an the bitch is out of my dog so im entitled to say that thanks atb old timer :thumbs:

has there been many from this breeding thats turned out to be a barker?

how was the billy litter produced anyone with info on the dogs pm me thanks :thumbs:

which litter you talking bout and why ?

what that got to do with owt like....

• Like 1