WHAT SPEED DO RED FOXES RUN AT

see if you dont know something,please dont just pluck a figure out the air and say thats it.40mph :blink:

Exactly! yahoo answers is full of people that do that, they read a question and guess the answer but put it as if they know it for a fact.....WHY??? :icon_eek:

Yahoo answers, another site fer saddos, im on level 3 by the way :boogie: :boogie:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they aint as fast as a rabbit flat out they have to stalk a rabbit to get within a striking distance and still miss alot and theres no rabbit out there can do 40mph a good hare would be struggling t

Posted Images

see if you dont know something,please dont just pluck a figure out the air and say thats it.40mph :blink:

Exactly! yahoo answers is full of people that do that, they read a question and guess the answer but put it as if they know it for a fact.....WHY??? :icon_eek:

Yahoo answers, another site fer saddos, im on level 3 by the way :boogie: :boogie:

just been on pets section, question, can a guinea pig and a cat, mate and reproduce eh, i luv it i do, its ever likely im on medication

Edited by iworkwhippets

They is no deffinate answer to how fast can a fox run IMO..it's just like asking how fast a lurcher is..they all run at differant speed's and have differant level's of agility..

I used to catch the odd one pre 2005.. and for instance giving a certain fox a 100yrd start ive seen them nailed by the 200yrd mark..but other fox's with closer slip's have made my dog's look stupid at times..from what i have witnessed over the year's i would say they have a average speed of around 30mph.

They is no deffinate answer to how fast can a fox run IMO..it's just like asking how fast a lurcher is..they all run at differant speed's and have differant level's of agility..

I used to catch the odd one pre 2005.. and for instance giving a certain fox a 100yrd start ive seen them nailed by the 200yrd mark..but other fox's with closer slip's have made my dog's look stupid at times..from what i have witnessed over the year's i would say they have a average speed of around 30mph.

not really, a lurcher is a cross breed so it depends on the breeds that are used in the mix.

When you google top speeds of animals apparently a hyena can touch 40mph......so is probably faster than most lurchers and whippets, bizarre! You would expect a wolf or an african hunting dog to do that sort of speed but not a hyena!

not really, a lurcher is a cross breed so it depends on the breeds that are used in the mix.

Fair point :thumbs: i will rephrase it to how fast can a saluki run or a greyhound.

When you google top speeds of animals apparently a hyena can touch 40mph......so is probably faster than most lurchers and whippets, bizarre! You would expect a wolf or an african hunting dog to do that sort of speed but not a hyena!

Would take it half the Serengeti to reach that speed though!!!........... :D