westmeath hunt terrier and lurcher show

he does it when you pick him up the runt is mad

runt might turn out a good'un, can be hard to tell at that age, some fellas swear by the runt of the litter as a worker,

milo has a funny looking head on him alright, hopefully he will grow into it :tongue2:

the runt nearly ended up in my kennel if i had my kennels built my girl really liked it ill try and dig you some pictures of there sire and dam out

id love to see pics of the dam, seen the sire, he is the fawn dog i saw isnt he

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have just returned from the above show and would like to point out a few issues that arose during the show.     First been the price at the gate, I feel I ripped them off cause they only charged

Some serious dogs at that show and in my opinion both dogs that were crowned terrier an lurcher champion onda day rightly deserved there titles well done graham, an well done to the owner of that Russ

Would agree whole heartily, Kevin M knows how to put on a good show. The weather was just right for the occassion, and the judging in both rings was superb. Both these men knew their dogs,and was firm

he does it when you pick him up the runt is mad

runt might turn out a good'un, can be hard to tell at that age, some fellas swear by the runt of the litter as a worker,

milo has a funny looking head on him alright, hopefully he will grow into it :tongue2:

the runt nearly ended up in my kennel if i had my kennels built my girl really liked it ill try and dig you some pictures of there sire and dam out

yes thats the sire the dam isnt much different till the black bitch i had with me the dam is around 23tts

id love to see pics of the dam, seen the sire, he is the fawn dog i saw isnt he

Fair play to you jimmy and with our young ens providing the local entertainment for the satrday night I'm glad it turned out as good as it did just a shame we didn't get a good few pints in always next time I suppose

Hunt kids will be kids mate ,they are goodun,s :thumbs: ,no doubt we will

have a good session soon enough ,big man who was with Ken got his head burned

in that good sunshine :tongue2: .

Ace if you open your eyes mate at the thread i think theres a brave few pictures

of the show .

Was a great show ,first ive been to in a while ,good location ,

easy found ,B@B was excellent ,recommend it for anybody next year ,

Ken was in great form ,for his age he,s still a dirty oul man :tongue2: ,

Dee hope the fingers are not infected mate ,looked pretty sore ,should have

stayed in bar with us .

Hunt good to have the craic with you and the other lads and of

course The Yank was well pleased with the show ,well done to all the

lads who made it a great event for everyone .

no there a lot better today jimmy and your right should of stayed in bar will know for again or maybe not :laugh:

Dee the craic was great ,Ken thought we were back to the 1980,s at his own

show where working dogs and craic were just first class . He defintley enjoyed

his weekend .

Fair play to you jimmy and with our young ens providing the local entertainment for the satrday night I'm glad it turned out as good as it did just a shame we didn't get a good few pints in always next time I suppose

Hunt kids will be kids mate ,they are goodun,s :thumbs: ,no doubt we will

have a good session soon enough ,big man who was with Ken got his head burned

in that good sunshine :tongue2: .

Ace if you open your eyes mate at the thread i think theres a brave few pictures

of the show .

Jimmyshop, the head was burned well and truely, skin peeled and i looked like lizard shedding his skin!! Enjoyed the craic with yourselves, we must try not to leave it as long next time.