Messing with kids and dogs

:notworthy:

Welcome to the joys of owning a terrier! :laugh: If he's anything like my little twat, no food is safe! :D

Glad to hear the little twats keeping you fit mate....lol hope alls well its been a while,

Snap

yeah I'm good thanks pal! :good: Hope things are good with you. ;)

:notworthy:

Welcome to the joys of owning a terrier! :laugh: If he's anything like my little twat, no food is safe! :D

The lurcher and the whippet wouldn't even DARE to do that. Apparently the terrier doesn't know better, or just doesn't give a toss. I reckon it's option 2 :laugh:

I've never had a terrier. He's great with the kids and if I'm honest, I proper love the little fecker :icon_redface: I don't much like dunkers anyway if I'm honest :laugh:

The lurcher and the whippet wouldn't even DARE to do that. Apparently the terrier doesn't know better, or just doesn't give a toss. I reckon it's option 2 :laugh:

I've never had a terrier. He's great with the kids and if I'm honest, I proper love the little fecker :icon_redface: I don't much like dunkers anyway if I'm honest :laugh:

:laugh:

You see me and your kids roll well together . . dunkers, dip dabs . . . both culinary gems!!

I could tell you a nicer way to eat them than in a tree too. :tongue2::whistling:

The boy looks pretty dam good in those shots, still fecking weird, but a fit fecking weirdo! :toast:

Love the hangbags shots, poor dennis, the down syndrome victim! :cry:

You see me and your kids roll well together . . dunkers, dip dabs . . . both culinary gems!!

I could tell you a nicer way to eat them than in a tree too. :tongue2::whistling:

The boy looks pretty dam good in those shots, still fecking weird, but a fit fecking weirdo! :toast:

Love the hangbags shots, poor dennis, the down syndrome victim! :cry:

I bought the Dunkers for you but forgot to give them to you, d'oh! Kids were pleased tho :laugh:

... once again, too much information ....

Spider looks good no matter what, even with the failed perm tail.

And Dennis got his ass kicked again, but not before he led her round the field in a merry dance - she might be a lightening bolt but she turns like a boat :laugh: ... as I type he's being beaten up by the terrier, and crying whilst it happens. Ponce. :laugh:

What fantastic photos! :thumbs: :thumbs: The phrase "every picture tells a story" was made for each and every one of those pics. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks Skycat :icon_redface::D

... we'll see what stories the pictures tell as the terrier gets older and more ignorant! I'm a bit afraid of what's to come :o

Lovely pictures and terrier of unknown origin may some him up well - cheeky lil' b;stard :laugh:

Nice to see kids n dogs having fun in the fresh air.

Keep it up!

Duncan

PS - thought it was 'fear the reaper' not the beaver lol!

Nice pics, love em :thumbs: ........I know that dog in the first picture, its ok but its owner is a drunk! LOL

Oh Wilf, she's so BAD. She lead me astray :cry: I didn't know I could drink that many cocktails :o

Shushy, if I recall correctly you found the 'focking skunk' and coursed it, didn't you? For the sheer entertainment value of that video, I'm happy to provide you with a free download :laugh: Glad you like it. Prints are available for sale if you fancy :laugh:

Duncan those pics are basically how we roll in this house. Out and about is how it's done - rain or shine :thumbs: