• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's right you didn't feel sorry for him you just like to give the impression you do........you are too far up your own arse to care for feck all but yourself.

No mate it wasn't banter or anything to do with me being a Liverpool fan.......you were usual self when somebody dosen't blow smoke up your arse you get all pissy about it.   You are much older than

You cant talk to him like that, dont you know he has got a porsche.......................or did he mean porch? lol

Posted Images

Just like I'm not a "true" football fan BECAUSE I don't have a season ticket like you?

Not getting involved in all this carry on,just wanted to make a point.....it doesnt take a season ticket holder or even somebody to go to games to be a serious fan of their club,ive never bought into that theory myself even though i see my team regularly......i know a fella whos probably the most knowledgable and serious football fan ive ever seen but has never been to a game,not due to money either he just cant be in crowds......thats the beauty of sport,ANYBODY can be a dedicated knowledgable fan regardless of finances.

Feel a little different than you Gnasher......Was offered the chance of a season ticket about 10 years ago and i snapped up the chance. I went for 7 seasons, home and away, cup games and Europe and very rarely missed a match and it was heaven. Well a couple of seasons ago work and financial things changed a little and it didnt make sense for me to renew my ticket. I still love Celtic the same now to when i went regular but i feel theres still something missing.... :cry:

Last few seasons i've watched the games on tv and thought "oh i wish i was there" and i suppose theres been times i've been glad not to have been sitting on a bus at 11 o clock at night in traffic dying to get to my bed.

I wouldn't say theres a differnce between a fans love of the team if they go to the games or not but i do think if you follow your team then you can have your say a little more on your teams performance over a season...... :thumbs:

if ye werenae a glory hunter and support a local team ye wouldnae be sat on a bus at 11 o'clock!! :tongue2::whistling:

Just like I'm not a "true" football fan BECAUSE I don't have a season ticket like you?

Not getting involved in all this carry on,just wanted to make a point.....it doesnt take a season ticket holder or even somebody to go to games to be a serious fan of their club,ive never bought into that theory myself even though i see my team regularly......i know a fella whos probably the most knowledgable and serious football fan ive ever seen but has never been to a game,not due to money either he just cant be in crowds......thats the beauty of sport,ANYBODY can be a dedicated knowledgable fan regardless of finances.

Feel a little different than you Gnasher......Was offered the chance of a season ticket about 10 years ago and i snapped up the chance. I went for 7 seasons, home and away, cup games and Europe and very rarely missed a match and it was heaven. Well a couple of seasons ago work and financial things changed a little and it didnt make sense for me to renew my ticket. I still love Celtic the same now to when i went regular but i feel theres still something missing.... :cry:

Last few seasons i've watched the games on tv and thought "oh i wish i was there" and i suppose theres been times i've been glad not to have been sitting on a bus at 11 o clock at night in traffic dying to get to my bed.

I wouldn't say theres a differnce between a fans love of the team if they go to the games or not but i do think if you follow your team then you can have your say a little more on your teams performance over a season...... :thumbs:

if ye werenae a glory hunter and support a local team ye wouldnae be sat on a bus at 11 o'clock!! :tongue2::whistling:

Feck off you... :feck::laugh:.........its in the blood!!!......... :yes:

• 3 weeks later...