pre ban foxhunting with the wrecking crew

Busher or mackay do any of use reconise this dog

spudd.jpg

is it ged n lulu breed mate..

That dog was called spud I sent it to Ireland I think it's dead now.

I sold it to a lad called Ryan he loved it.

I bought it from Dewsbury to run in the comp with the wrecking crew wasn't for me the dog couldn't catch a cold for me but like I said the kid over the water loved it and plenty of people. .over here run with it and they all rated the dog.

All the best

Hes still alive mate but he been castrated he lost. Most of his teeth so he stated taking a while to do stuff. Me mate payed 600 pound for him and the cost to get him imported he was a tool of a dog mate i had a pup out of him but had to get rid as i was over dogged. Do you no how he was brdd mate

No mate don't know how he is bred or what lines he is out of, I got him of Dave in Dewsbury very good mate of mine.

We used to do the London trip every week got numbers down there also 7 & 8 many a time not as many as the wrecking crew record mate they get 13 & 14's regular. Had a few nights out with them Mack'y is the man for calling them fox's mate 4 & 5's come screaming in at a time it's a sight to see.

I got him just to run in the wrecking crew comp with Mack'y,Craig and the rest of the men dog didn't run for me mate thats why I sold him.

Ryan gave me £550 pluss the £80 transporter fee and he was over the moon like I said

Nice to hear he's still alive and kicking though mate ,

All the Best

hi john ,i cannot remember that dog running in that comp what other dog did it run with

Hi Mac

It was the one I fetch to your old place the day me and bernie came over and Hughe's was hyper and couldn't settle while we was waiting for the rest of the lads for the video.

Bernie ran my little black bitch and I ran that dog we went out first round. I think you put 4 infront of the black and white dog and it missed every one. It went to Ireland the next day mate.

when is this years comp starting I have the big red dog called Broc I bought of Craig last year and a nice little black bitch to run.

All the best JDD

• Like 1

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

broke round mouth on this'' turned out to be 13ft.. :sick:..   two good dogs''   heres a roe' caught alive' by the lad' holding it'' just dove on it streight out the van' we put it over

thay dont catch them in there area mate'' lol therse a lot ov time driving traveling n fuel all put int there catch rates'' wev drove 4 hours many times befour a lamp was even turned on''

here here real hunters not no keyboard hunters like a lot on here

Posted Images

some cracking photo's there lads, some nice looking dogs too... that obviously knew there job...,good thread this, nice to see it go a few pages without to much of the usual slanging matches that go on...keep it up,

all the best,

jay. :thumbs:

spudd.jpg

i have the son of this dog to a first cross bitch he is a cracking dog :thumbs:

The pup must be of a black bitch called jodie cause thats the only bitch spud got put to, your pup must be a full black dog as john only sold 2 dogs a black and white dog pup which died and a full black dog called tarn. I had a sandy pup out that litter wish i still had him

spudd.jpg

I bought it from Dewsbury to run in the comp with the wrecking crew wasn't for me the dog couldn't catch a cold for me but like I said the kid over the water loved it and plenty of people. .over here run with it and they all rated the dog.

All the best

Hes still alive mate but he been castrated he lost. Most of his teeth so he stated taking a while to do stuff. Me mate payed 600 pound for him and the cost to get him imported he was a tool of a dog mate i had a pup out of him but had to get rid as i was over dogged. Do you no how he was brdd mate

No mate don't know how he is bred or what lines he is out of, I got him of Dave in Dewsbury very good mate of mine.

We used to do the London trip every week got numbers down there also 7 & 8 many a time not as many as the wrecking crew record mate they get 13 & 14's regular. Had a few nights out with them Mack'y is the man for calling them fox's mate 4 & 5's come screaming in at a time it's a sight to see.

I got him just to run in the wrecking crew comp with Mack'y,Craig and the rest of the men dog didn't run for me mate thats why I sold him.

Ryan gave me £550 pluss the £80 transporter fee and he was over the moon like I said

All the Best

hi john ,i cannot remember that dog running in that comp what other dog did it run with

Hi Mac

It was the one I fetch to your old place the day me and bernie came over and Hughe's was hyper and couldn't settle while we was waiting for the rest of the lads for the video.

Bernie ran my little black bitch and I ran that dog we went out first round. I think you put 4 infront of the black and white dog and it missed every one. It went to Ireland the next day mate.

when is this years comp starting I have the big red dog called Broc I bought of Craig last year and a nice little black bitch to run.

All the best JDD

spudd.jpg

All the best

All the Best

Hi Mac

All the best JDD

spudd.jpg

All the best

All the Best

Hi Mac

All the best JDD

hi john ,has broc made a decent dog ,

spudd.jpg

All the best

All the Best

Hi Mac

All the best JDD

hi john ,has broc made a decent dog ,

Yes Mate he's made the grade had a few with Whally after the beagle x russels put them to ground and we have had to dig them the dogs a f*****g lunatic mate when he's on

say what about these guys ,but they got the job done :thumbs:

yeah they got the job done with 2 bull crosses on every fox humm.

would have liked 2 see them running single handed and see what there catch rate was like as they caught alot with 2 dogs they allso missed alot that should have been dead.

the black and white bitch lulu that was ran with a mainly black dog looked a good bitch as she always got the fox over the other dog and looked like she had an extra gear over it.still would have liked 2 see her run on her own what was the reason for them being dubbled up.

brown and white dog was fair.

but the rest of them for catch rate was very poor looked liked they had only one gear.

would have liked 2 see them running single handed and see what there catch rate was like as they caught alot with 2 dogs they allso missed alot that should have been dead.

the black and white bitch lulu that was ran with a mainly black dog looked a good bitch as she always got the fox over the other dog and looked like she had an extra gear over it.still would have liked 2 see her run on her own what was the reason for them being dubbled up.

but the rest of them for catch rate was very poor looked liked they had only one gear.

have you actually killed many foxs with dogs doing the numbers cause if you had you wouldnt need to ask doing foxs in number hammers the dogs like you wouldnt beleive :thumbs:

Guest joball

Stick some pics up mate sure you do them numbers and more lol

have you actually killed many foxs with dogs doing the numbers cause if you had you wouldnt need to ask doing foxs in number hammers the dogs like you wouldnt beleive :thumbs:

if run your dogs dubbled up one of them is still goining 2 get caught by the teeth and probaly going 2 take more damge over a fox stuck 2 its face and another dog pullin it away while its locked.

dont take it 2 heart cause i say it as i see it bull cross or not there a running dog and should be judged on there abilty 2 course and catch there quarry.black and white bitch very good dog.brown and white dog was good.big white dog didnt see much of him looked good.the rest were poor.lacked pace which was easy 2 see.alot of lads on here would agree with what im saying if they had the balls.