f*****g junkies

Hi all I work as a landscape gardener I was out on a housing estate on Friday when a bit of shrub fell off the side of the van. As I picked it up I felt a pain in my finger at first I thought is was a thorn. But when I put the crap on the van an had a look it was a f*****g needle dirty fucks. Had bloods done 2 day but got 2 [bANNED TEXT] till Wednesday now 4 results now fingers crossed

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dirty f*****g b*****ds. It's one thing being a smack rat, and another being the kind of smack rat who chucks their needles down where folk can come across them. Scum.

HIV only lives outside of the body until the temperature of the blood its in drops to 90 degrees, then it dies, its a blood borne virus that can't survive without A: blood and B: the temperature of 98

Just for the record, most of the problems surrounding drugs comes from their illegality rather than their inherent 'evilness'.

Guest joball

i done it when i was 7yrs old mate, went to get the ball of the school roof and seen a needle so picked it up as i didnt have a clue what it was and stabbed myself in the leg, had to go for tests and everything pritty frighting when your only 7. dirty scum

Me 2 bud scum of the earth they are got a little 1 on the way 2 if I got any fink they got a 1 man war on their hands Mrs won't even come near me becoz of the baby but can't blame her tho

That's a bad one mate.........but who exactly are you going to wage war on?

If I had the worst of it don't like 2 say the word bcoz its playing on my mind atm but I'd take a few of there lives [bANNED TEXT] I take my own thas how I look at it knowing I can't kiss my baby good night an stuff

Well you dont find out if you have that straight away do you............doesn't that take weeks?.... :hmm: And why would it stop you kissing your baby at night......? Still i do agree with you there a bunch of dirty b*****ds, nothing a wee dose of poison in the next batch of smack would thin the fuckers out... :bye:

I hate the horrible fookers...smackheads....and them fooking whizz heads are just as bad...dirty horrible mother fookers...

and the fooking bitch that whelped them...

Edited by snoopdog
  • Like 1