Lurcher stabbed with potatoe peeler and left for dead

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let this be a warning to all the folk who think they can rehome there dogs!!!   These are the c**ts answering your adverts!!!   Hence i'de rather cull than rehome!!!   If the free ads wer'nt so

Jesus that's ... I just ... words fail me

if they steal a dog and it dont work why do they allways try and kill it ? just let it go or take it back f*****g pricks

discusting but these things go on!

a friend(who is on this site) had a lurcher taken from his kennels, a good dog too.

it a was found a week later, dead, with a hole in its head from where the dirty thieving scum had tried killing it with a catapult which i assume didnt work as they had run it over aswell..

sickens me, it really does!

Bet you a pound to a penny one of em is on here ..or that somebody on here knows them...if you do know em get round there quick smart with an equaliser and give em their just desserts...fcukin lowlife scum...rant over :thumbdown:

• Like 1

Let this be a warning to all the folk who think they can rehome there dogs!!!

These are the c**ts answering your adverts!!!

Hence i'de rather cull than rehome!!!

If the free ads wer'nt so full it would deter the easy come easy go mentality , but still these c**ts dont deserve to be called human let alone Hunters.

(Rant over) D

• Like 3

pity someone didnt have access to their facebook and put it up on here . then they would have some shit total waste of breathlowlifes.

Kieran Wynn

My link

:whistling:

profile pic stood proudly with his lurcher.

I'm sure he could get a replacement in no time. Then he would have to change his profile pic. If it weren't for the two idiots dumping the bitch no one would have ever known.