Lurcher stabbed with potatoe peeler and left for dead

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

In the local paper this week was a story about a lurcher being hit by a car breaking it's leg the lad not bothering to take to vets got his 2 mates to try break it's neck after failing stabbing it 3 times with a potatoe peeler then leaving it for dead to be found by a member of the public luckily the dog has been treated and rehomed some cruel c**ts about these days

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let this be a warning to all the folk who think they can rehome there dogs!!!   These are the c**ts answering your adverts!!!   Hence i'de rather cull than rehome!!!   If the free ads wer'nt so

Jesus that's ... I just ... words fail me

if they steal a dog and it dont work why do they allways try and kill it ? just let it go or take it back f*****g pricks

that is wrong on so many levels they want a nice slow death but they will probably only get a 2 year suspended sentence. its sh*t like this that boils my piss i know its not right but they could have just dumped it out side of the rspca,pdsa or any vets for that matter at least it would have been put out of its pain.