lamping competition

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sexism is one of the rules of the forum and by not letting a lady run you break a rule, it comes close to racism which is also a rule of the forum   If that's correct then I apologise but am s

Dont let Chartpolski enter, a very very world famous ultimate lurcherman once said on here that he ventures out 2 hours beforehand to scare away all the rabbits, but only the ones that the other bloke

it's your lucky day sweet cheeks, my competition is female only. And before any guys call me sexist, too damn right I am, no thumb print on my brew the rules are simple, single only, that's marital

Posted Images

Does any one run any kind of lamping competition in the winter for people from this site

send a pm to a member named ..baw think he is running one ;)

or try the iceman he was taking entrants at shanes castle

his is just pairs at hares :thumbs:

Does any one run any kind of lamping competition in the winter for people from this site

Was not taking entrys but running shotgunwilly come winter and lazycunt you should change your name too thickcunt

Edited by iceman001979

his is just pairs at hares :thumbs:

give me ten slips head start and can of red bull for me dog and i will run in any compertion going or fogot to add you must be running dogs over 10years of age :thumbs:

Was not taking entrys but running shotgunwilly come winter and lazycunt your name should have benn thickcunt

why :tongue2:

Was not taking entrys but running shotgunwilly come winter and lazycunt your name should have benn thickcunt

heard your running about trying too get a full saulki to hunt hares up in slemish mountain l say it again thickcunt

heard your running about trying too get a full saulki to hunt hares up in slemish mountain l say it again thickcunt

will have to change your name to thickcunt thats twice iv droped a sprick to catch a whale :thumbs:

will have to change your name to thickcunt thats twice iv droped a sprick to catch a whale :thumbs:

yous 2 wanna meet up or pm each other yer fantasy's ffs :whistling:

yous 2 wanna meet up or pm each other yer fantasy's ffs :whistling:

he was too meet at show but walked on by but hope get out for lamp with you lazy or what every else

:laugh: I had a pm from a saluki lad asking me if im running a lamping competition, now I know why lol :tongue2:

Guest dances

Dont let Chartpolski enter, a very very world famous ultimate lurcherman once said on here that he ventures out 2 hours beforehand to scare away all the rabbits, but only the ones that the other bloke will be slipping on! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

im still waiting for a pm or phonecall from the bloke who said this

Am running a comp, it starts the second week of September. All the places are full if any drop out ill let you lads know. As for tedwater dogs being eligible that's a no no. The reason for this is dotty would want to enter an call his dog,dottwater. an am also sorry for the 8 year old who's put that money on tedwater you might aswel have bought yourself a new action man.

If you would like to put your name down on the reserv list

. Let me know. The only rules are as follows-

NO Whippets.

NO full collies (MInshaws)

NO NE lads

Apart form that all is welcome..

Edited by BLACKWATER...