lamping competition

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sexism is one of the rules of the forum and by not letting a lady run you break a rule, it comes close to racism which is also a rule of the forum   If that's correct then I apologise but am s

Dont let Chartpolski enter, a very very world famous ultimate lurcherman once said on here that he ventures out 2 hours beforehand to scare away all the rabbits, but only the ones that the other bloke

it's your lucky day sweet cheeks, my competition is female only. And before any guys call me sexist, too damn right I am, no thumb print on my brew the rules are simple, single only, that's marital

Posted Images

There are a few mate, wack some pms out.

Baw is a good bet, well into his salukis.

Dotty - big into whippets.

Tedd - seems to be ranked very highly amongst the 'dogging' folk.

nearly forgot whin ..lol

Dont let Chartpolski enter, a very very world famous ultimate lurcherman once said on here that he ventures out 2 hours beforehand to scare away all the rabbits, but only the ones that the other bloke will be slipping on! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 3

Dont let Chartpolski enter, a very very world famous ultimate lurcherman once said on here that he ventures out 2 hours beforehand to scare away all the rabbits, but only the ones that the other bloke will be slipping on! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

couldnae make that shit up :laugh:

Leave me out of this 'Fredo !! And Me and Woodga were supposed to have diven 80 miles to have killed all the rabbits the night before the final !! How this would have helped the other guy in the final is beyond my thinking capacity !! LOL !!

Cheers :thumbs:

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1

And Me and Woodga were supposed to have diven 80 miles to have killed all the rabbits the night before the final !!

Is there no level you wouldnt stoop too, to win!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And Me and Woodga were supposed to have diven 80 miles to have killed all the rabbits the night before the final !!

Is there no level you wouldnt stoop too, to win!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I got beat in the quarter final !! Those comps cost me a lot more than I could ever have got out of them !! LOL !! :toast:

Cheers.

I got beat in the quarter final !! Those comps cost me a lot more than I could ever have got out of them !! LOL !! :toast:

Cheers.

what hapened to ldr hows he doing