R.I.P tadh

A wheaten lurcher i sold to lad on here died on sunday .A good fox dog he was starting to become too.He got killed coursing a fox ,fox made for the road and the dog followed and was hit by a car and the c**t drove off .Im sick ,only reason i sold him was that i had to get in a bitch to get a pup from my old collie cross.R.I.P big lad

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You sound like an out and out wanker." not having a dig" absolute garbage. This site is getting worse with all these pseudo hunters and their holier than thou attitudes. A lads dogs dead FFS and yo

wanker? we lost most of our permission last year becuse of fellas hunting in the summer, farmers going mad over calfs going mad in the field breaking wires and making gaps in ditches, yeah its lousy t

twas no cub fenman and im not condemming summer hunting but i know for a fact ,plenty of lads still at them up the road from me where your from so il leave it at that .We all aint angles pal

if he respected his quarry and left them alone during the summer the dog would still be alive, not having a dig but the way i was taut, 1 of the rules was never hunt when animals have young.

You sound like an out and out wanker." not having a dig" absolute garbage.

This site is getting worse with all these pseudo hunters and their holier than thou attitudes.

A lads dogs dead FFS and you spout pish about out of season hunting.

pernod

• Like 3

A wheaten lurcher i sold to lad on here died on sunday .A good fox dog he was starting to become too.He got killed coursing a fox ,fox made for the road and the dog followed and was hit by a car and the c**t drove off .Im sick ,only reason i sold him was that i had to get in a bitch to get a pup from my old collie cross.R.I.P big lad

R.I.P.Tadh.

if he respected his quarry and left them alone during the summer the dog would still be alive, not having a dig but the way i was taut, 1 of the rules was never hunt when animals have young.

i dont hunt foxes during the summer and he was looking to see what the dog was like and it was a big dog fox so he said so what do you want me to say fenman.The fox broke 40 yards from him so i guess he got itchy fingers and slipped.

I didn't realise fox's disregarded the highway code during the summer , wow they really are cunning :hmm:

Sorry to hear about the dog , never good when you lose one to a accident

i dont hunt foxes during the summer and he was looking to see what the dog was like and it was a big dog fox so he said so what do you want me to say fenman.The fox broke 40 yards from him so i guess he got itchy fingers and slipped.

Scent i would'nt even try to explain to that pratt,the lads dog is dead and he is giving grief about out of season,did he get no of car,pisses you of when a young prospect gets finished like that.

Scent i would'nt even try to explain to that pratt,the lads dog is dead and he is giving grief about out of season,did he get no of car,pisses you of when a young prospect gets finished like that.

no pal the c**t drove off which is worse twas only a back country road but sure cant blame the dog for not pulling when he came to the ditch ,id of asked question about the dog if he did

This site is getting worse with all these pseudo hunters and their holier than thou attitudes.

pernod

wanker? we lost most of our permission last year becuse of fellas hunting in the summer, farmers going mad over calfs going mad in the field breaking wires and making gaps in ditches, yeah its lousy the fella lost his dog but where in july only 2 months time all cattle and livestock will be in, so if you wanna hunt cubs and bunnies work away, every old dog man i know that had good dogs and where good dog men never hunted in the summer and they wouldnt look twice at people who did, so good luck 2 yu il say no more.

• Like 3

pernod

wanker? we lost most of our permission last year becuse of fellas hunting in the summer, farmers going mad over calfs going mad in the field breaking wires and making gaps in ditches, yeah its lousy the fella lost his dog but where in july only 2 months time all cattle and livestock will be in, so if you wanna hunt cubs and bunnies work away, every old dog man i know that had good dogs and where good dog men never hunted in the summer and they wouldnt look twice at people who did, so good luck 2 yu il say no more.

twas no cub fenman and im not condemming summer hunting but i know for a fact ,plenty of lads still at them up the road from me where your from so il leave it at that .We all aint angles pal

• Like 1