Updated pics of my puppies

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I REFUSE to even look at any more of your posts untill this whole litter has been homed

It's quite common for white dogs (dogs with little pigmentation) to be deaf, merle and piebald colourings can suffer too.

Posted Images

Thankyou all!! The merle has had a home booked for a while unfortunately for hannah and moll :(:laugh: I was going to keep her at first but i now like the white more so one of my friends are having her so i get to see her almost everyday as we work together :D Just the 3 dog pups left now, glad the dogs weren't bitches or else i would never have chosen one!! Don't think the white will have a deafness problem, they all seem to respond to my voice and various sqeaky sounds, she isn't pure white though, she has a couple of black dots under her coat on her ears and i think she may end up with black dots under her coat all over. :thumbs:

pups looking good kayleigh marley bred a few white dogs but as they got older 5/6 mths old

there spots came threw our kid had one and at 6mths looked like a dalmation ha ha atb with

these

well just done 36 with there couson, not 12 month til next week

how many is that now? Can't wait to hear about him this season :thumbs:

hi do you have homes for all your pups,do you have any bitches left and how tall do you think they will grow cheers telf.