is it just mine?

Guest joball

Yet heard nothing to impress me, my bullx pup can drag his bowl into the middle of his run empty it and fill it back up with piss then drink it, he also likes rolling his head in other dogs shit, now thats what i call talent :blink:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine cooks his own barf.....

Yet heard nothing to impress me, my bullx pup can drag his bowl into the middle of his run empty it and fill it back up with piss then drink it, he also likes rolling his head in other dogs shit, now thats what i call talent :blink:

That is impressive, although my wheaten can convert 2lb of meat and biscuit into 8lb of turd, he is also able to place said turd at the entrance to his run and stand in it :gunsmilie:

thats about all it can do :laugh:

Guest joball

thats about all it can do :laugh:

He also won a rossete once if that counts for anything :laugh: Fuking useless show dogs.

my bitch can open every door in the house, they were levers changed them for round and she can even open that one into the sitting room, shes emptied the fridge twice and ate the contents, the butter ended up puked all over the house, she gets in the bathroom and eats soap....urm managed to get the top corner kitchen cupboard open and spread the contents around the house, have discovered she doesnt like cup a soup, front door is always locked, came home one day to a note saying if your dogs missing shes at mine, there she was chilling out at me neighbours, (other half in bed on nights) once got in me bedroomed threaded herself through the bedroom window (2nd floor) jumped into the yard out over the back fence and found the other half at the pub, she is a houdini really is no wonder she was picked up as a stray!!!! x;-)