Anyone know where I can get fox net under £12 a net. Never bothered before but thought they might come in handy in places that are difficult to shoot. I almost fell off my perch when I saw how much they where considerin ferretin nets are a couple of quid each. :icon_redface:

ATB Sam

Anyone know where I can get fox net under £12 a net. Never bothered before but thought they might come in handy in places that are difficult to shoot. I almost fell off my perch when I saw how much they where considerin ferretin nets are a couple of quid each. :icon_redface:

ATB Sam

thats because if you make one out of say 16oz nylon the stuff to make it cost £4 thats nylon,2 rings and draw cord and thats before youve stood for 40 minutes to make it. pay the money you tight fecker :laugh:

• Like 1

On the subject of nets... has anyone used the nets with two pegs (one at the top, one at the bottom)?

Ive seen them for sale at shows but never actually seen one being used? Isit a fad or what?

made double peggers for people but use single myself tried doubles out but havent had luck in them yet, i suppose they purse easier and are less likely to pull out.

Paulus ......point taken :thumbs::laugh:

Thanks fox_hunter ill take a look.

On the double peg nets, I've used them when ferreting before and they seem to do the job. it keeps the net exactly were you put it and as a few people have said, they purse easier and less likely to open :thumbs:

ATB

Sam

i have used hay nets for horses in the past not as good but do the job just have to get to them quick or they will squeeze out and i only paid about 4 euro each for them .i have 10 real nets now but still have a few hay nets in the back as well

On the subject of nets... has anyone used the nets with two pegs (one at the top, one at the bottom)?

Ive seen them for sale at shows but never actually seen one being used? Isit a fad or what?

The 7 and 8 foot Fox Nets I make have double Pegs, with double draw Cords. Much quicker to bag than the singles and you can't make a mistake and let the Fox out when you lift it by the Cord. They are not a fad, quite handy in some situations, another weapon to have in your Bag.

Learn to make nets yourself, its easier with someone showing you but you can get a dvd off ebay. Means you can make your own nets to your own sizes/requirement. I get stainless tube offcuts from work, cut down into rings then round the edges off. Costs me nothing & I get one of the lads to do it for me, thought about teaching them to knit the nets aswell but pretty sure I know what their answer would be :D