Dogs or your partener

Hi there just curious as to how many people would let or have let there parteners get in the way of the lurcher work or even stopped in for them or stopped it completely because they didnt agree, like or want them going out a :wallbash: t all hours. As i know i did for a couple of week and now i just go out n she hates it n keeps sayin shes goin leave me but as i say to her i was doing this before you came along and will be doing it after youve gone well i hope lol also its better than cheating or going out and wasting money clubbing n getting bladdered every time i go out lol

just gone through a seperation mate :( one of the magor factors was me and my lamping other factor was she was a right c**t :yes: anyway came to my senses something had to be done this couldent go on :no: the ear ach and arguing was doing my head in so :wallbash: im now happy now i have 2 dogs and no wife :thumbs:

fare play to ya donk as long as she not under the new pens :whistling:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the test Lock your dog and your missus in the boot of your car for an hour...open the boot and see which one is more pleased to see you!!!

do ya self a favour mate every now and again pop by the garage on way home from lamping get a bunch of flowers for when she wakes up women love that and a little thankyou note for putting up with what

Hi there just curious as to how many people would let or have let there parteners get in the way of the lurcher work or even stopped in for them or stopped it completely because they didnt agree, like

Posted Images

Absolutely the dogs that come first, if you and your dogs cannot be accepted to start with then they never will. My dogs are always my priority over men! I would never change what i do or what i have for anyone, most of the time the dogs are much more fun and better company anyway, why don't you offer her to go out for a trip with you and the dogs to show her what it's about, she may just like it :thumbs: Oh and i don't have children :laugh:

I have offered her to come she moans sayin ppl shud be in bed not out at that time apart from in a pub or summit. I av tries get her come jus a walk with me n kods but she moans n wants come home before the 4 yr old does. She wasnt too bad at first but i think its because she aint realli got a hobby bar goin drinkin and stuff with mates. I av even paid for weekends away n shes happy for a week but never last lol.

Lol i love all the advice and comments some very mixed feelings but all pointing in the same direction lol. O well maybe ill be joining lazycunt and being single with my two dogs n jus get another one to replace her

very funny reading all your replies....must b alot of busy hands there if u all put ur dogs before girls...lol..have to say my ex asked me would i choose him or dogs and i just went silent..guess he knew the answer so works both ways !!..cant find a nice fella into dogs and hunting but always have my dogs : )

Guaranteed my ex would of chose her two dogs over me :laugh: :laugh: don't know why they've only got little dicks :laugh:

yours must of been smaller :tongue2:

Well I can say she won't be getting my length again, hope the new boy can satisfy the way I did :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: nowt more satisfying than a woman's whole body shaking from orgasm as you get out of bed get dressed and say "I'm off lamping love" :laugh:

Hi there just curious as to how many people would let or have let there parteners get in the way of the lurcher work or even stopped in for them or stopped it completely because they didnt agree, like or want them going out a :wallbash: t all hours. As i know i did for a couple of week and now i just go out n she hates it n keeps sayin shes goin leave me but as i say to her i was doing this before you came along and will be doing it after youve gone well i hope lol also its better than cheating or going out and wasting money clubbing n getting bladdered every time i go out lol

just gone through a seperation mate :( one of the magor factors was me and my lamping other factor was she was a right c**t :yes: anyway came to my senses something had to be done this couldent go on :no: the ear ach and arguing was doing my head in so :wallbash: im now happy now i have 2 dogs and no wife :thumbs:

ha ha na mate shell be alive when the rats are dead shes that type was once thinking of putting a greyhound over her pit cross would have f**k all on that cross :thumbs:

Absolutely the dogs that come first, if you and your dogs cannot be accepted to start with then they never will. My dogs are always my priority over men! I would never change what i do or what i have for anyone, most of the time the dogs are much more fun and better company anyway, why don't you offer her to go out for a trip with you and the dogs to show her what it's about, she may just like it :thumbs: Oh and i don't have children :laugh:

I have offered her to come she moans sayin ppl shud be in bed not out at that time apart from in a pub or summit. I av tries get her come jus a walk with me n kods but she moans n wants come home before the 4 yr old does. She wasnt too bad at first but i think its because she aint realli got a hobby bar goin drinkin and stuff with mates. I av even paid for weekends away n shes happy for a week but never last lol.

if shes not happy when are you away lamping next :D

very funny reading all your replies....must b alot of busy hands there if u all put ur dogs before girls...lol..have to say my ex asked me would i choose him or dogs and i just went silent..guess he knew the answer so works both ways !!..cant find a nice fella into dogs and hunting but always have my dogs : )

Guaranteed my ex would of chose her two dogs over me :laugh: :laugh: don't know why they've only got little dicks :laugh:

well they musta been doing something right for her to choose them over you ....lol...im def gettin a guy that loves dogs next time no choices then : )

Well I can say she won't be getting my length again, hope the new boy can satisfy the way I did :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: nowt more satisfying than a woman's whole body shaking from orgasm as you get out of bed get dressed and say "I'm off lamping love" :laugh:

maybe thats where all the guys going wrong...orgasms firts then lamping..every1s happy then surely ;)..if not u got some high maintenence girls out there !!

well they musta been doing something right for her to choose them over you ....lol...im def gettin a guy that loves dogs next time no choices then : )

Nah she chose them coz her entire family are wankers and don't like me lol lol

I'm free :laugh: only problem is I move to Barcelona on Thursday :laugh:

ha ha na mate shell be alive when the rats are dead shes that type was once thinking of putting a greyhound over her pit cross would have f**k all on that cross :thumbs:

fuk donk i think i married her sister :thumbs:

maybe thats where all the guys going wrong...orgasms firts then lamping..every1s happy then surely ;)..if not u got some high maintenence girls out there !!

Sorry missed out the next sentance "I'm off lamping love....... clean yasen off" :laugh: :laugh:

Twas my anniversary yesterday,23 years married,30 years together.If she wasnt cool about dogs,dead animals and dodgy geezers calling to the door shed have been gone years ago. :laugh: Our whole life has been about working dogs,be it lurchers,terriers bulls and the ferrets.Langer loads of dead goats,deer and rabbits hanging from every available gap,nail and free space in the garden.She threathened to leave me at the start of our marriage if I got any more dogs.....so I got 4 more and....oh well shes still here so I reckon were stuck with each other.When things were bad money wise she did without so I could buy a pup I fancied,but other than that shes a right PAIN IN THE ARSE :laugh::laugh::toast: Only for the dogs we'd kill each other.

Edited by jigsaw

if shes not happy when are you away lamping next :D

No shes not happy but she might b happier when im not there lol. I am probably out lampin either tomoz night or tuesday n prob wed or thursday lol but might b goin either welsh game fare or sussex over weekend so will av try fit another nights lampin before then lol.

Y

Edited by PhilProp

fuk donk i think i married her sister :thumbs:

lol i thought i was the only unlucky c**t lol :thumbs: i feel a bit better now this is graet like counceling lol :toast:

feck nos mate i wouldent no about that :laugh: