Rightly or wrongly everyone hates a grasser, but in your eyes when would it be acceptable?

Personally i've never been in a situation where i've had to do it.But here's a few examples that i feel would be acceptable

1: Kiddie fiddling

2: Animal cruelty

3: Illegal immigrants

Other than that i can live with most things

What about Drug smugglers, Dealers, Addicts,...the whole fecking lot need putting down.. :censored:

Mars...

why?

if an adult wants to get high why not let him get high?

selling to kids is different and in the same league as child abuse imo

Why, no need fer drugs to get high, i use life itself, drugs are fer saddos

I dont use drugs,i also dont bungee jump,drive a motorbike or smoke tobacco.

doesnt mean others shouldnt have the right to if they want.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it cold away up there on that pedistall...............

So its your moral obligation to decipher right and wrong is it.   So a crime that has nothing to do with you,which will not affect you or anyone you know in any way you would still do a policemans j

one point everyone seems to have missed   taking away the serious crimes like rape,child abuse and murder etc   is that to 1000s of people out there YOU are worse than someone who takes drugs, d

no need fer drugs to get high, i use life itself, drugs are fer saddos

Do you drink or smoke :hmm: even partake of the odd can of red-bull on occassion?Check out the dictionary defenition of drug.

no need fer drugs to get high, i use life itself, drugs are fer saddos

Do you drink or smoke :hmm: even partake of the odd can of red-bull on occassion?Check out the dictionary defenition of drug.

yea mate even a cup of coffee is a drug.

Rightly or wrongly everyone hates a grasser, but in your eyes when would it be acceptable?

Personally i've never been in a situation where i've had to do it.But here's a few examples that i feel would be acceptable

What about Drug smugglers, Dealers, Addicts,...the whole fecking lot need putting down.. :censored:

Mars...

I used to work with a guy in a factory on an assembly trimming bits of plastic that was a full on smack head. He used to work with me in the factory from 7am until 4:45pm every day then go to a restaurant and do dish washing until 11-12 at night.

He was a good bloke and although he had a habit his morals would not let him resort to crime to pay for it so he worked every hour he could. He died at 32 but that was because some shit he bought had cement dust in it. It was his choice to do it and he never hurt anyone apart from not smelling great on some days.

Drug users like him I have no problem with. It's the ones that steal pensions and stuff to pay for it that disgust me.

I think it all depends on motive , If you go to the authorities out of jealousy , spite ,personal gain , or to save your own skin , your a prick , if your a law abiding victim what other recourse is there .

Personally I haven,t always been law abiding therefore I think I,v lost any right to use the police , I sort my own problems out , but I have no problem with LAW ABIDING people relying on the police , providing it,s for the right motive .

at last a sensible reply

no offence to anyone but they should all be battered to within an inch of their life ,rip their finger nails off ,electricute the c**ts ,slash their eye balls ,burn em with petrol ,chop their dicks off , and then send em to prison

no offence to anyone but they should all be battered to within an inch of their life ,rip their finger nails off ,electricute the c**ts ,slash their eye balls ,burn em with petrol ,chop their dicks off , and then send em to prison

Or a salt pit :thumbs:

Whats with all this law/courts = justice thing? It's a 'legal' system, based upon many things but usually not whether someone is 'right' or 'wrong'. I.e You can stick someone away for a loooong time for selling a shit ton of weed, but someone who rapes someone else can get away with a few years. Its subverted by money and 'technicalities'. There are nice, law abiding folk who make their living from getting scum off with shit. Anyone who thinks the system works for the individual person in the street is a naive mug. :thumbs:

Mars...

I used to work with a guy in a factory on an assembly trimming bits of plastic that was a full on smack head. He used to work with me in the factory from 7am until 4:45pm every day then go to a restaurant and do dish washing until 11-12 at night.

He was a good bloke and although he had a habit his morals would not let him resort to crime to pay for it so he worked every hour he could. He died at 32 but that was because some shit he bought had cement dust in it. It was his choice to do it and he never hurt anyone apart from not smelling great on some days.

Drug users like him I have no problem with. It's the ones that steal pensions and stuff to pay for it that disgust me.

another good un mate :thumbs: i used to work with an heroin addict for 15 yrs,we worked in the drainage game,i picked him up every morning at 8 for 10 yrs,we would work all day til about 6pm then i'd drop him off at home he had his tea then injected himself :icon_eek: and that was him done for the neet,he was a top lad and worked fecking hard to feed his habit,i have no problem at all wi so called druggies like him,people should be free to take whatever they want in the comfort of their own home as long as it doesnt affect anybody else :thumbs:

one point everyone seems to have missed :thumbs:

taking away the serious crimes like rape,child abuse and murder etc :thumbs:

is that to 1000s of people out there YOU are worse than someone who takes drugs, drunk people who are fighting in the street, tax evaders and countless other "crimes" that in no way would effect your life, unless it happened to you or your own and you should remember that the only reason your are worse is because you hunt with dogs :yes: :yes: think how many :wankerzo4: there are out there who will grass US up for merely coursing a hare, then think how pissed off you would be, saying "its only fecking coursing"!!!! well to 1000s of other people their "crime" is just as serious to them as a standard course is to us, you wouldnt like being grassed up over a course so its double standards to grass someone up over something that dont effect you :thumbs: as far as im concerned if it dont involve me its best to not get involved :thumbs:

• Like 3

one point everyone seems to have missed :thumbs:

taking away the serious crimes like rape,child abuse and murder etc :thumbs:

is that to 1000s of people out there YOU are worse than someone who takes drugs, drunk people who are fighting in the street, tax evaders and countless other "crimes" that in no way would effect your life, unless it happened to you or your own and you should remember that the only reason your are worse is because you hunt with dogs :yes: :yes: think how many :wankerzo4: there are out there who will grass US up for merely coursing a hare, then think how pissed off you would be, saying "its only fecking coursing"!!!! well to 1000s of other people their "crime" is just as serious to them as a standard course is to us, you wouldnt like being grassed up over a course so its double standards to grass someone up over something that dont effect you :thumbs: as far as im concerned if it dont involve me its best to not get involved :thumbs:

best post of the thread mate.