who is this LIFT THE BAN

looks like av bn busted then

No shit sherlock lol What did you do it for? Your name came up in a conversation yesterday as well funny enough and it wasnt good

u wont see me back on dont worry

The way your going about pissing people off you wont be able to type id be very careful if i were you your getting a real bad name for yourself and with the wrong type of people i was a bit shocked when i heard the stories

More info needed here. Spill the dirt then. Don't be shy its not like he got one a them giggsy injunction things.

• Like 1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so heres a scenario,two antis join the site together one seemingly catches the other out for us all to see one then leaves for the other to stay un challenged,certainly not saying this is the case but

Pair of you haven't been here 5 minutes and its going to be a slanging match ...or are these your 65th name on here ...fooking muppets

So he's got a picture of your dog ..Have one of mine and i won't even charge you  

Posted Images

look take the piss if u like a just want to find out why

Can we ??

Ok here goes.............Your fat!!

piss off get a high levl of maturity from foke

No,no. Your not playing the game right. Your supposed to say "No i'm not"

Look,

Once you put pictures up on a site like Facebook open to everyone to view, things like this are bound to happen. Iv'e downloaded phots i like from sites. If you don't want people doing the same, don't make it viewable to everyone. :thumbs:

Arch.

But he would still have to know lift the bans name on face book to know he had stolen photographs from his album on facbook,, if that makes sense :laugh: :laugh:

No shit sherlock lol What did you do it for? Your name came up in a conversation yesterday as well funny enough and it wasnt good

The way your going about pissing people off you wont be able to type id be very careful if i were you your getting a real bad name for yourself and with the wrong type of people i was a bit shocked when i heard the stories

More info needed here. Spill the dirt then. Don't be shy its not like he got one a them giggsy injunction things.

Not my stories to tell just dont be buying or selling a dog with him or turn your back on anything not nailed down either

the pics i had on my facebook of my bitch this geezer is claiming it to b his my mates say its not them so who r u lift the ban

lol thats fook all i posted a pic of my young dog on here .... i was looking through epupz and their is the pic i took posted with some wanker trying to sell his dog on it. so i phoned him and the clown was still saying it was his dog in the pic :wallbash: get some sad retards on the net :wankerzo4: the lad must be a member on here :wankerzo4:

look take the piss if u like a just want to find out why

Can we ??

Ok here goes.............Your fat!!

piss off get a high levl of maturity from foke

No,no. Your not playing the game right. Your supposed to say "No i'm not"

Look,

Once you put pictures up on a site like Facebook open to everyone to view, things like this are bound to happen. Iv'e downloaded phots i like from sites. If you don't want people doing the same, don't make it viewable to everyone. :thumbs:

Arch.

But he would still have to know lift the bans name on face book to know he had stolen photographs from his album on facbook,, if that makes sense :laugh: :laugh:

Oh ok, didn't know that. Not on facebook. :icon_redface::icon_redface:

All this political correctness is madness. They used to give these mentally unstable people baskets to weave, these days they seem to be dishing out internet use & THL day tickets... :rolleyes::laugh:

Not my stories to tell just dont be buying or selling a dog with him or turn your back on anything not nailed down either

hey ethel, is it that wee c**t billy :blink:

hey ethel, is it that wee c**t billy :blink:

No not far wrong but no billy no lol.