uphilldoc

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"A rum bunch", rum is a term used all the time in Norfolk to describe a person who can look after themselves and is no way derogatry, so i recon the THL rightous posse can climb down off their high ho

Do you take stupid lessons or are you a born natural.Nobody is responding to the term "Rum Bunch" Its whatever else he said.

Nice photo of 3 normal happy looking kids.

Dan,

I believe he would be almost perfect if he was a little shaggy. And if he pleased Doc I have to imagine he will pass the "Edwards test" I am glad you got some quality genes to keep the breeding lines alive. No weight yet but Hick was 22" TTS at 4 mos. As far as your sprouts, they look like keepers, one and all.

Reed

No fear, No meanness, No envy.

Dan,

I believe he would be almost perfect if he was a little shaggy. And if he pleased Doc I have to imagine he will pass the "Edwards test" I am glad you got some quality genes to keep the breeding lines alive. No weight yet but Hick was 22" TTS at 4 mos. As far as your sprouts, they look like keepers, one and all.

Reed

Thanks brother. Take care and give me a shout sometime so I can tell ya some more lies. :thumbs:

Dan,

Reed

Thanks brother. Take care and give me a shout sometime so I can tell ya some more lies. :thumbs:

cracking dog there dan atb with him pal ..................nice family there to pal happy hunting :thumbs:

Dan-That Big John pup is still as purty as they get, to my eyes. Im lookin forward to seein that set on some coyotes this winter! Took the Lazer x Speedy pups out lamping jacks and they got right after it...the Stitch x Gizzy pup of Jose' has it figured out. We should have some decent young dogs this winter, and with the Lazer x T pups right behind them Im gettin antsy for snow already... :gunsmilie:

Take care.

Dan-That Big John pup is still as purty as they get, to my eyes. Im lookin forward to seein that set on some coyotes this winter! Took the Lazer x Speedy pups out lamping jacks and they got right after it...the Stitch x Gizzy pup of Jose' has it figured out. We should have some decent young dogs this winter, and with the Lazer x T pups right behind them Im gettin antsy for snow already... :gunsmilie:

Take care.

For sure......to say that you boys have some young dogs that are mighty impressive would be an understatement. I cannot wait to see the pictures this winter.