uphilldoc

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"A rum bunch", rum is a term used all the time in Norfolk to describe a person who can look after themselves and is no way derogatry, so i recon the THL rightous posse can climb down off their high ho

Do you take stupid lessons or are you a born natural.Nobody is responding to the term "Rum Bunch" Its whatever else he said.

Nice photo of 3 normal happy looking kids.

Thanks again brother. He looks and acts like a good un.

lazer-1.jpg

wouldnt like to meet them kids down a dark alley :unsure::unsure:

Your bang out of order speaking about peoples kids,if anybody deserves a bat round the head its you.Hope its not long coming ya prxck.

i dont think he ment it in a nasty way,hes just saying the kids can look after them selfs,and i fancy hes right,the oldest girl gets in and get dans dogs of most things they catch,if i rember right she more handy then most of the men dan goes out with,i think she seen more action then most on here.the lad never smiles just like dans old man,hes dad looks a right grumpy f****r in all hes pics lol

Edited by sam

lazer-1.jpg

Your bang out of order speaking about peoples kids,if anybody deserves a bat round the head its you.Hope its not long coming ya prxck.

i dont think he ment it in a nasty way,hes just saying the kids can look after them selfs,and i fancy hes right,the oldest girl gets in and get dans dogs of most things they catch,if i rember right she more handy then most of the men dan goes out with,i think she seen more action then most on here.

its 1 thing thinking about it ,but its another saying it ,only my imo

f*****g hell, you lot need to calm down, notice how dan didn't wade in to give the lad shit, and he's no shrinking violet. Just relax. :thumbs:

calm down , calm down !!! is it cos I is a scouser, :laugh:

a bizarre hybrid of harry enfields scouser and ali g :laugh:

lazer-1.jpg

i dont think he ment it in a nasty way,hes just saying the kids can look after them selfs,and i fancy hes right,the oldest girl gets in and get dans dogs of most things they catch,if i rember right she more handy then most of the men dan goes out with,i think she seen more action then most on here.the lad never smiles just like dans old man,hes dad looks a right grumpy f****r in all hes pics lol

:thumbs:

lazer-1.jpg

lazer-1.jpg

wouldnt like to meet them kids down a dark alley,look like they could chew paint of walls :unsure::unsure:

What a twat of a thing to say............. :thumbdown:

just my opion they look a rum bunch :thumbs:

I dont care what he meant, but where i come from you dont even think about blinking at a man's kids the wrong way. It's a good god dam thing Jacker you are where your are it could be really bad for you right now... like taking 4 pieces of your body and laying them out on every point on the compass. Enough of that anyway, we have a pool going on how long Lazer will be alive lol, I cant release the stats because that wouldnt be fair but theres some nice cash riding out here on it.

lazer-1.jpg

lazer-1.jpg

wouldnt like to meet them kids down a dark alley,look like they could chew paint of walls :unsure::unsure:

What a twat of a thing to say............. :thumbdown:

just my opion they look a rum bunch :thumbs:

I dont care what he meant, but where i come from you dont even think about blinking at a man's kids the wrong way. It's a good god dam thing Jacker you are where your are it could be really bad for you right now... like taking 4 pieces of your body and laying them out on every point on the compass. Enough of that anyway, we have a pool going on how long Lazer will be alive lol, I cant release the stats because that wouldnt be fair but theres some nice cash riding out here on it.

that dog will be finished by its 8th trip out.

cop on lads its an old saying wouldnt like to meet that man in a dark ally i have used the saying lots of times my self im sure the lad meant notting bad by it ,, every body is just out for a row on this site

dan please dont take a offence but thats a nice dog

Guest no1 jacker

cop on lads its an old saying wouldnt like to meet that man in a dark ally i have used the saying lots of times my self im sure the lad meant notting bad by it ,, every body is just out for a row on this site

dan please dont take a offence but thats a nice dog

to be honest is was a complment to him,thye look like they could look after them selfs,ive pm dan and explain to him,btw if any of you MEN on here mounthing off pm me and ill give you my number and adress and see if your so manly enuff :thumbs: bunch of girls :thumbs: