uphilldoc

cop on lads its an old saying wouldnt like to meet that man in a dark ally i have used the saying lots of times my self im sure the lad meant notting bad by it ,, every body is just out for a row on this site

dan please dont take a offence but thats a nice dog

to be honest is was a complment to him,thye look like they could look after them selfs,ive pm dan and explain to him,btw if any of you MEN on here mounthing off pm me and ill give you my number and adress and see if your so manly enuff :thumbs: bunch of girls :thumbs:

Calm down Doris, far too many folk ready to throw there postcode around like a malfunctioning tom tom.......

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"A rum bunch", rum is a term used all the time in Norfolk to describe a person who can look after themselves and is no way derogatry, so i recon the THL rightous posse can climb down off their high ho

Do you take stupid lessons or are you a born natural.Nobody is responding to the term "Rum Bunch" Its whatever else he said.

Nice photo of 3 normal happy looking kids.

cop on lads its an old saying wouldnt like to meet that man in a dark ally i have used the saying lots of times my self im sure the lad meant notting bad by it ,, every body is just out for a row on this site

to be honest is was a complment to him,thye look like they could look after them selfs,ive pm dan and explain to him,btw if any of you MEN on here mounthing off pm me and ill give you my number and adress and see if your so manly enuff :thumbs: bunch of girls :thumbs:

Calm down Doris, far too many folk ready to throw there postcode around like a malfunctioning tom tom.......

:laugh:

im thinking of calling someone out on it one day but not meeting them, instead just sending them package after package of dog shit.

bunch of women :tongue2: ,there was nothing bad inteded,just saying they look how kids should look,out and about with the dogs not on computers like most kids :thumbs:

Fair enough, but next time just try saying that. Like "hey dan nice bunch of kids, glad to see they are with the dogs and not with the X-Box" I just didnt get "they look like they could chew paint off the walls" and the Dark alley comment.

Dan right now it looks like a good time to take that Hotblood out on W.T's is around 8-15 to 8-22. Daddy needs a new 50"flat screen!

bunch of women :tongue2: ,there was nothing bad inteded,just saying they look how kids should look,out and about with the dogs not on computers like most kids :thumbs:

Fair enough, but next time just try saying that. Like "hey dan nice bunch of kids, glad to see they are with the dogs and not with the X-Box" I just didnt get "they look like they could chew paint off the walls" and the Dark alley comment.

Dan right now it looks like a good time to take that Hotblood out on W.T's is around 8-15 to 8-22. Daddy needs a new 50"flat screen!

I think the dark alley thing is lost in translation mate, it's a very common saying here meaning the kid/person/dog looks hard/tough/able to handle themselves.

And the chew paint off walls, is like "could eat nails", again denoting toughness or hardness.

I was just gonna say Dans son looks like he wants to chin someone, great looking bunch of kids :thumbs:

Guest no1 jacker

I think the dark alley thing is lost in translation mate, it's a very common saying here meaning the kid/person/dog looks hard/tough/able to handle themselves.

And the chew paint off walls, is like "could eat nails", again denoting toughness or hardness.

I was just gonna say Dans son looks like he wants to chin someone, great looking bunch of kids :thumbs:

im not one to slate someones kids never :no: they do look tough kids if mine grow up to be into the outdoor life ill be happy :yes:

im not one to slate someones kids never :no: they do look tough kids if mine grow up to be into the outdoor life ill be happy :yes:

I obviously read it the wrong way , I apologise Jacker.

Well said mate.I can`t believe the thickos on here who totally misinterpreted what you said.You said f--k all wrong.

Dan-Glad he made it OK. He is a nice one, and I think you will like what he can do. It dont matter if he lives a week or a decade...as long as he is gettin used!

Take care.

:thumbs: Exactly how I feel brother.

Here he is riding in the back of the truck for the first time the night after I got him.

lazerinillinois001.jpg

Here he is coolin off last weekend after a fairly warm mornin run with "his bitches". :laugh:

lazerinillinois002.jpg