brian lenihan is dead

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'd have called him a traitor to the irish people before he died so i wont change my opinion of him now he's dead. i feel sorry for his wife and kids to loose a father but i wont feign sorrow or prete

"have a heart" this man bailed out banks with our money, my great grandkids will still be paying for it. then he helped to draw up a budget that cut special needs teachers,pensions for blind people,cu

sad loss for his family and friends,,,but not as a minister cud think of few more that we could do without

Ahh now, the fella has got teenage kids by the look of it and it wont be an easy time for them no matter how well off they are......its a cruel illness that you wouldnt wish on anyone.

http://www.independe...52-2671843.html

cant say im upset about it either

That's cold.......how exactly as he wronged you then?

as minister for finance he "wronged" the whole country.... well the poorer half of it anyway.

sell your laptop then and donate the money to the poorer half if it bothers you that much.

as minister for finance he "wronged" the whole country.... well the poorer half of it anyway.

sell your laptop then and donate the money to the poorer half if it bothers you that much.

id only be donating it to myself then you c**t. :thumbdown:

id only be donating it to myself then you c**t. :thumbdown:

the money i work hard for has already been given to wankers like you to bail you out once.get off your f*****g arse and earn a living instead of f*****g moaning. :wallbash::censored:

Has none of your f*****g family ever suffered from cancer then carraghs gem ?

what a f*****g statement to make about someone who has just passed away, you c**t.

my dad has had cancer, im not one of those fakers who changes their opinion on someone just because they died in order to make themselves look better. the man did an enormous amount of damage to my friends and family and neighbours with his "budgets" while throwing millions at the banks :censored: