Get some of those green gel crystal things from Pets at Home and scatter them around your garden. The smell is a bit like citronella and it worked a treat for me when next doors cats started crapping in my flower bed out the front. The gel just degrades over a period of time, completely harmless, and by the time it has gone the cats have lost the habit of going in that place.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

been out to water the garden this afternoon when i got back from work and theres two piles of cat shit in the middle of my lawn and more in the borders.what drives me mental is what if my kids went ou

Playing the goodie to shoes or you got one sat on your lap

Sometimes the cats go missing

We've not done the old 'hate all cats, kill all cats' thread in a while. . . . :whistling:

Always a good chance for some THL members to make themselves looks like scum. :laugh:

No mate, but we've had this exact thread at least 50 times since i first came on here, and it always runs the same, with the same comments written by the same folk :laugh: It's just a joke :laugh:

• Like 1

We've not done the old 'hate all cats, kill all cats' thread in a while. . . . :whistling:

Always a good chance for some THL members to make themselves looks like scum. :laugh:

Nothing wrong with having pussy on your lap you'll understand when your older :whistling:

No mate, but we've had this exact thread at least 50 times since i first came on here, and it always runs the same, with the same comments written by the same folk :laugh: It's just a joke :laugh:

2nd page and the "Well if you shoot my cat al kick your c**t in!" post hasn't appeared yet.........am guessing around page 4 for that 1..... :whistling:

been out to water the garden this afternoon when i got back from work and theres two piles of cat shit in the middle of my lawn and more in the borders.what drives me mental is what if my kids went out to play on the grass and get covered in it got it in there eyes etc!! why do these f**kin idiots buy these things then just kick them out on the streets at night /in the day to go and shit everywhere and kill whatever wildlife they come across.when i walk my dogs there must be over twenty signs etc telling me that if i dont clean up after it then i'll be given a £75 fine and probley thrown in jail for twenty years !!it's a FU**IN PISS TAKE .(RANT OVER)

LET ME TELL U SOME THING! BOY0

I had the same problem! get a live cage trap or even a snare catch it alive with no arm and take it to the cat sanitary and when ur neighbours find out their cat is missing and they phone their local cat sanitary there will be a nasty £57 recovery charge. Just keep on doing this like I did and the coppers cant do s+_t! :thumbs:

• Like 1

Any you pricks touch my cat and I'll kick your c**t in :whistling:

Could you have not waited till the fourth page............... :censored:

:laugh: