bushing today

I wouldnt be taking more than a couple of rabbits this time of year,but f**k the pheasants as long as its not on the keepers land smash them,they're nothing but a pain in the arse anyway,i'd put them lower than rats if they weren't edible,ive hit about 10 in the car so far this year.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spoken like a true bellend

Difference is lab, hares aren't bred to mass order like your f*****g pheasants. Hares are wild, if you don't understand the difference you aren't a countryman. See this is the bottom line with you sho

I,m no trying to be a funny cxnt but there,s threads on here every day of the week, bull x,s, smashing foxes, big stuff,etc, all pre ban of course lol, and a guy puts a pic up with a couple of cock ph

I wouldnt be taking more than a couple of rabbits this time of year,but f**k the pheasants as long as its not on the keepers land smash them,they're nothing but a pain in the arse anyway,i'd put them lower than rats if they weren't edible,ive hit about 10 in the car so far this year.

brilliant got any pictures ? :laugh:

rocky in all fairness pal you moan about peolpe putting out of season photos up and you dont no a cock pheasant from a hen :wacko: :rofl::rofl:

rocky in all fairness pal you moan about peolpe putting out of season photos up and you dont no a cock pheasant from a hen :wacko: :rofl::rofl:

course i know the difference but was,nt 100% sure the cock sits the eggs,regardless like i said don,t think its clever 2 post pictures ,i,m out tonite with my pup but i,ll bet your bottom doller i,ll not be posting halfgrown rabbits all over the site

yeah give me a second i'll put them up,some might be a bit blurry,its hard to get a good photo when your doing 70 on the bypass and f*****g chicken hits the windshield.

• Like 1

yeah give me a second i'll put them up,some might be a bit blurry,its hard to get a good photo when your doing 70 on the bypass and f*****g chicken hits the windshield.

:rofl: :rofl:

spoken like a true bellend :thumbs:

• Like 8

welldone 2 them dogs for catching baby rabbits and pheasants that will have 2 feed young or sitting eggs :notworthy:

they sit do they and look after there young.

they sit eggs yes thats right

do they

regardless weather they do or not its not big posting them on this site ,and flint08 should i start with you and your malashitsx that you start lamping at 6 weeks :feck:

i hope you know more about dogs than you do pheasants.ps.i went pigeon shooting today and i had well over an 100.

good for you flinty did you take your 4 weekold malushitx 2 retrieve them :tongue2:

welldone 2 them dogs for catching baby rabbits and pheasants that will have 2 feed young or sitting eggs :notworthy:

do they

regardless weather they do or not its not big posting them on this site ,and flint08 should i start with you and your malashitsx that you start lamping at 6 weeks :feck:

i hope you know more about dogs than you do pheasants.ps.i went pigeon shooting today and i had well over an 100.

did any have rings on them

• Like 1

course i know the difference but was,nt 100% sure the cock sits the eggs,regardless like i said don,t think its clever 2 post pictures ,i,m out tonite with my pup but i,ll bet your bottom doller i,ll not be posting halfgrown rabbits all over the site

nothing wrong with putting pics of rabbits up. i believe theres no closed season on rabbits except for on some or all common land. its the same with hares no closed season on them being shot only a closed season on selling them.

do they

did any have rings on them

i wonder if he found the eggs were them to pheasant were sitting let rocky go and have a look :crazy: :yahoo: