UNDERCOVER CARE THE ABUSED EXPOSED

The part that gets me is they have often had to sell their house to pay to be mistreated and abused :blink: These people are good at hiding their little indescretions though hence they get away with it but they wont get sacked no doubtjust demoted thats what happened the last time a tv programme exposed it all some got moved elsewhere cos locals wanted to kill them and relatives of course

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please don't think all secure hospitals for people with learning disabilities are like this, they are not. I noticed a comment in the programme that they should be shut down and people cared for in th

if their lives is not bad enough with their disibility without getting abused

fcuking corwards ,42 guests listen antis dial your interferring into this type of crimes rather then wasting goverment money and police resourses on hunting

well they have been suspended, sadly though its not by the neck hanging 20ft up a tree you can imagine my disappointment but they will no doubt get re constructive surgery to avoid them being spotted in public and killed/beaten to a pulp when he is released from jail courtesy of all us tax payers of course. if had my way i would let him rot inside for 20 years and on his way out have a heavy handed mob to beat him to within an inch of his life so he never walked again but then again we have a pathetic excuse for a legal system :angry:

just watched it on replay,what a fecking disgrace :censored:£3500 a week to be fecking tormented and tortured :censored: oh i do hope i bump into wayne one day :chair:

i read that earlier to mate but surely it cant cost that much per person,per week?? :blink:

waynes been arrested and heres hoping he gets sent down and padded up with some right evil b*****d who hates bullys :thumbs:

just watched it on replay,what a fecking disgrace :censored:£3500 a week to be fecking tormented and tortured :censored: oh i do hope i bump into wayne one day :chair:

i read that earlier to mate but surely it cant cost that much per person,per week?? :blink:

waynes been arrested and heres hoping he gets sent down and padded up with some right evil b*****d who hates bullys :thumbs:

i a big blackman called abbadon who bitch slap him

Yeah that Wayne character needs blinding for sure, Maybe paralysis from the waste down as well to top it off.

As bad as a f*cking nonce IMO. Leaving that poor girl to almost freeze outside, F*cking scumbag.

:victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

i a big blackman called abbadon who bitch slap him

:victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

please don't think everyone is like that i have worked with challenging behavior for 23 years i have also worked with castlebeck in the northeast and i have never seen anything like that in all my years i have worked with some really passionate and caring people

i really do hope the people arrested are given big sentences and when they get out a good hiding

• Like 1

please don't think everyone is like that i have worked with challenging behavior for 23 years i have also worked with castlebeck in the northeast and i have never seen anything like that in all my years i have worked with some really passionate and caring people

i really do hope the people arrested are given big sentences and when they get out a good hiding

:thumbs:

wasn't really going to add to much to this due to reasons, but i work for the sister company of castlebeck, been there for 12 yrs and been a manager for 5 yrs now, trust me now this is a very isolated incident, and like everyone we are deeply shocked by this incident, and very saddened by this, the people will be dealt with correctly and professionally as they should be, in our service we provide the utmost respect, dignity, and privacy, and all are cared for in a professional manner, i just wish a under cover reporter would film these ocurances and not always the negative ones, also i dont approve of homes shutting and ie hospitals shutting so our service users can be cared for in the public in a dom care environment, this is not the way forward at all.,

Edited by blackpack

wasn't really going to add to much to this due to reasons, but i work for the sister company of castlebeck, been there for 12 yrs and been a manager for 5 yrs now, trust me now this is a very isolated incident, and like everyone we are deeply shocked by this incident, and very saddened by this, the people will be dealt with correctly and professionally as they should be, in our service we provide the utmost respect, dignity, and privacy, and all are cared for in a professional manner, i just wish a under cover reporter would film these ocurances and not always the negative ones, also i dont approve of homes shutting and ie hospitals shutting so our service users can be cared for in the public in a dom care environment, this is not the way forward at all.,

Would it be cheeky of me to ask how on earth these sort of scum could possibly have got their job in the first place....surely there has to be a very intense vetting procedure for jobs like this for the reasons we have just seen.....i dont believe that something couldnt have been picked up on at some stage before this...if you are scum by nature thats hard to hide.....and what in your opinion would be an appropriate police punishment.....just out of interest.