faults in your dogs

The only faults in mine are stuff that is irrelavant to everyone on here

Even with the one of yours that bites people? :whistling::D

mine dont bite people you f*****g moron

Aye, right oh then... :rolleyes:

Don't know what your issue is you cock but there's quite a few lads on here that seen my dogs work and handle them

This not you and your dog then?

http://www.thehuntin...%2Bman+%2Bbiter

PS, no need for the name calling you're supposed to be 18 not 8... :rolleyes:

oh i missed that thread,gave me a right laugh just now though :thumbs:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Refuses to make his own rollups.

Mine still refuses to clean his own shit up & feed himself..... He's 3yrs old FFS?

my dogs are just w@nk full stop id be better off listing the good points....   they both have 4 legs, a tail , two eyes ,two ears and a mouth with a full set of teeth and a tongue in there ...

Guest dances

Don't know what your issue is you cock but there's quite a few lads on here that seen my dogs work and handle them

This not you and your dog then?

http://www.thehuntin...%2Bman+%2Bbiter

PS, no need for the name calling you're supposed to be 18 not 8... :rolleyes:

no actually as it says it my bros dog and hes probably double the dog any of the morons on here have or will ever own. this dog has shown up a dog that had one of the best names in the country yet i still dont rate him and before anyone asks im not naming the dog on here because i have matured enough now not to course pointless rows

Guest dances

I Thought you said last year that your black and white dog bit some kid ?

ask the guy we got the dog off what hes like character wise as you know him.

Guest dances

i got a better idea, when what my dogs do or doesnt do let me know. til then i dont give a f**k what you think, malt or chimp because i dont know or care about either of you.

i got a better idea, when what my dogs do or doesnt do let me know. til then i dont give a f**k what you think, malt or chimp because i dont know or care about either of you.

Well three replies in a row tell me otherwise.. :yes: Touched a nerve eh? I couldn't care less about you or your dog, but those of us who have been on this forum a while tend to remember things like this. :yes:

All I did was pull up a post from the past to put you right when you claimed your dogs had no faults that were relevant to other people.

To me a dog showing aggressive tendencies towards humans is a a f*****g huge fault that is completely relevant to people other than yourself.. Sometimes it pays to say f**k all... :thumbs:

Guest dances

I wrote 3 replies in a row because it said to many quotes so had to do them individually. And for human aggression I never said he was bull did, again not that its any of his business. The dog is sound around people but he does have issues with certain dogs but we knew that when we collected him. Its a shame really that the people who know my dogs are either not on here or won't reply but none of my dogs have ever let me down in company and I can proudly say that the dogs in my team will be here til they are buried.

Guest dances

That's because my brother was about 15 at time and hardly works the dogs chimp. As I said I couldn't give a f**k what anyone thinks, do you think we would have been allowed the dog if what was said about him is true?

That's because my brother was about 15 at time and hardly works the dogs chimp. As I said I couldn't give a f**k what anyone thinks, do you think we would have been allowed the dog if what was said about him is true?

:thumbs: as long as your both happy thats all that matters.

it did make me laugh at the time tho when you said it went for a judge

Edited by chimp
Guest dances

Didn't go for him just like growled and its abit naughty but my dads known him for 20 plus years so when he was piss taking everyone thought he was serious ... Oops

Can only find one fault in one of my dogs that really agrivates me... He's one of those dogs that keeps moving when he's taking a shit, never in one spot. Chasing turds with the shovel round the pen or, worse still, the lawn! :wallbash:

Oh yer, he's a path shitter too, not content with a crap in the field, he'll move right across the path your walking on, looking at me as he goes... fecking infuriating! :censored:

• Like 1

Both my lurchers prefer to crap on the road doesnt bother me but its a bit embarassing if a car comes and they aint finished.Dances i dont know how you put up with a dog like that Storm has his moments but nothing like that he wouldnt dare growl at me for a start nor would he growl at people he knows well.He does however seem to know who he can take the mick out of

Guest dances

Both my lurchers prefer to crap on the road doesnt bother me but its a bit embarassing if a car comes and they aint finished.Dances i dont know how you put up with a dog like that Storm has his moments but nothing like that he wouldnt dare growl at me for a start nor would he growl at people he knows well.He does however seem to know who he can take the mick out of

thats exactly the same thing as tom!