faults in your dogs

If I'm out with mine and she does something stupid and I even slight look or sound annoyed she avoids me and walks in circles around me til I speak really nicely, really fookin annoying.

Is it a collie x?

I've a bitch here who can be tempremental like that to.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Refuses to make his own rollups.

Mine still refuses to clean his own shit up & feed himself..... He's 3yrs old FFS?

my dogs are just w@nk full stop id be better off listing the good points....   they both have 4 legs, a tail , two eyes ,two ears and a mouth with a full set of teeth and a tongue in there ...

Guest dances

If I'm out with mine and she does something stupid and I even slight look or sound annoyed she avoids me and walks in circles around me til I speak really nicely, really fookin annoying.

Is it a collie x?

is it a collie trait because i always put the sulking down to the saluki in my bitch ? :hmm:

Is it a collie x?

is it a collie trait because i always put the sulking down to the saluki in my bitch ? :hmm:

I've found it can be a bit more exaggerated in collie x's...........I've found saluki's just don't listen. :laugh:

Guest dances

Is it a collie x?

I've found it can be a bit more exaggerated in collie x's...........I've found saluki's just don't listen. :laugh:

well my bitch has abit of both in her and if i shout at her she wont look me in the eye til i have basically apalogised which can be abit embaressing.

My sisters grey/deer sulks for hours when it gets bollocked!

My saluki x used to do that he would go throw himself on the floor.My bitch is so easy tell her im not talking to her and tell her to leave the room and it kills her so never really have to give her grief now

My sisters grey/deer sulks for hours when it gets bollocked!

My saluki x used to do that he would go throw himself on the floor.My bitch is so easy tell her im not talking to her and tell her to leave the room and it kills her so never really have to give her grief now

Aye