new member welcome

If this lad is a newby many sorrys will be sent his way by me first but the lads that started this accsation seem prety sure and for me that is enough at the minute i would rather er on the side of courtion I have done deals with a few lads on here and even sent my brand new r10 to someone ive never met(as it is I think its the same r10 dick head has got his hands on (hunter 1989) but not 100%) and it worked out fine for me had it have gone wrong I had wheels in motion in case but the guy was a true gent but know I wouldnt send a bag of chrisps off to some one off here with out the payment first and thats sad as f**k when were all meant to be a decent comunity what happened to not staeling off your own kind?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fry's bang on right. It must be a foul and utterly miserable existence, this constant trawling for an opportunist strike of a bit of cash from someone's trust and decency. I do not believe they have a

Be a shame if new members get put off posting because of the actions of a few pricks. I've been on this site for four years, and being into several disciplines have been active all over the site. I've

Maybe you should alter your settings so that you have to verify folk before they can add you as a friend? I've turned down loads of friend requests on here in the past, I try not to read too much into

On a previous post myself and another were instantly added as friends on here after one post???? :cry:

i have asked them who they are after being put on as a friend I HAVE HAD NO REPLY

so i can only come to one conclusion

regards

Dave :thumbs:

Maybe you should alter your settings so that you have to verify folk before they can add you as a friend? I've turned down loads of friend requests on here in the past, I try not to read too much into it. Some youngsters come on here not knowing the 'THL culture' and simply try adding the first few people who's posts they like to their friend list. Either that or they do so by mistake not knowing their way round the forum. Either way, it's hardly the end of the world because some random stranger hit the 'add friend' button on a hunting site.. After all, even with the up to date social networking functions this forum currently has, this isn't Facebook... :thumbs:

• Like 1

I take your point

but if i am been asked to be friend and ask who are they with no reply would you not think that its strange

Pianoman has also asked the member to come on and tell us something about himself

no reply as yet

Dave

SORRY YPU ALL GOT ME WRONG MY NAMES BEN JAMES IM FROM SOUTH WALES YOU GOT ME MISTAKEN FROM SOMEONE ELES I WOULD APPRITIATE IF YOU WOULD GIVE ME A CHANCE ON THIS IV READ ALL UP ABOUT THE SCAMS ITS WRONG I WOULD NEVER DO THAT

THANKS FOR THE PEOPLE HOW GAVE ME A CHANCE SO FOR SOME ONE TO ACCUSE ME OF BEING A SCAM WHEN THEY DONT KNOW ME OR NOW A 100 PERCENT WHO I AM ARE OUT ORDER SO UNLESS YOU GOT ANY THING NICE TO SA DONT SAY IT ATALL

A hearty welcome young fella. Now, you can see there are a few angry fellas here who've had bad dealings with a certain individual and his brother and, well let's say they would happily shoot the pair of them is an understatement! So don't take it personally.

A proper introduction with your name and where you are from, in the first place, would have helped save you this rather embarrassing entre.

Sorry for your rather bumpy welcome!

Simon

Read mike1458's (a trusted freind) post again, he told it as a matter of fact.

No doubt in my mind.

So then "Ben" please explane why after 2hrs and 1 post, hunter1989, webby1, davyt and myself were added as freinds.

Coincidence. . . .

I THINK NOT!!

Inocent until proven guilty as they say, this is way beyond reasonable doubt!

To the honest members of this section, beleve what you will, but at some point I will be saying "told you so"

.atb. .ste.

• Like 1

Hmmmm I confused. This fella sent me a friend request back in March when I signed up so he can't be a new member as he states. Secondly I was hoping that this site wouldn't be littered with people trying it on and scamming etc.

I read the stories and info on here often and love this forum, I would be gutted if I thought that there were people out there trying to bugger it up for the rest of us... what a shame.

:(

Ben

Hmmmm I confused. This fella sent me a friend request back in March when I signed up so he can't be a new member as he states. Secondly I was hoping that this site wouldn't be littered with people trying it on and scamming etc.I read the stories and info on here often and love this forum, I would be gutted if I thought that there were people out there trying to bugger it up for the rest of us... what a shame. :(Ben

Hey ben, you must be mistaken, click on killer11, you will see his join date on there mate, 99% of people here are sound :thumbs:

.atb. .ste.

theres plenty of lads on here from s wales who probably can vouch for him if hes telling the truth? like whereabouts in s wales? and post code? so clear ya name killer 11!

Hmmmm I confused. This fella sent me a friend request back in March when I signed up so he can't be a new member as he states. Secondly I was hoping that this site wouldn't be littered with people trying it on and scamming etc.I read the stories and info on here often and love this forum, I would be gutted if I thought that there were people out there trying to bugger it up for the rest of us... what a shame. :(Ben

Hey ben, you must be mistaken, click on killer11, you will see his join date on there mate, 99% of people here are sound :thumbs:

.atb. .ste.

Rossi you may well be right matey, just noticed the person who messaged me was hunter 11 (with a space).... my mistake. thank god now we can all move on and have a few beers!!! :thumbs: Happy hunting all!!!

I can also add there is no reasonable doubt it is him. I PMed him and he told me he was from South London. What a fool, he could at least gets his story straight. But anyway, lets hope that's the last of him.

Mike