alaunt x's

looking good mate :thumbs: linford aint too shabby either :thumbs:

this is your lad now 6wks old the other pup is a half sister the big lad is an uncle out of zeus DSC_2049.jpg

CSC_2030.jpgCSC_2027.jpg

cheers mate il be up to see you in a couple o weeks :thumbs: any pics of it standing and whos the dam to that big dog,i can see zeus in him,looks a cracker :thumbs:

hi mate my bitch lucy is the dam the big lad has def taken after zeus, i seen the pups and would have picked your one lol they are wild :thumbs:

cheers mate :thumbs: if it turns out anything like this one here il be well chuffed,had a good night with her last night,lets just say the farmer was well pleased :thumbs:

hi craigyboy i seen your white bitch get stuck into scotsmans ginger cat at 10wks old it was nuts lol i hear her litter mates are all doing well :thumbs:
  • Like 1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some crackin looking dogs there but they aint alaunts cmon lets call a spade a spade theyre bull xs with some mastiff thrown in,you cant just recreate an extinct breed can you?

I do wish you wouldnt go round the houses like that!!

litter mate to the above pup

Posted Images

Im hearing some very good results are being seen with the rejuvenated Alaunte, IMHO dog men may have there hands on somthing special with this renewed breed, very exciting.

Theres certainly a place in the working feild for them today and with the right people doing the right thing by them they should go from strenth to strenth.

Peace D

Im hearing some very good results are being seen with the rejuvenated Alaunte, IMHO dog men may have there hands on somthing special with this renewed breed, very exciting.

Theres certainly a place in the working feild for them today and with the right people doing the right thing by them they should go from strenth to strenth.

Peace D

hope so mate the right people doing the right thing, they are fit athletic and healthy with plenty of working instinct and drive even as pups

Peace D

these are 7wks old now bold confident pups

CSC_0190.jpgDSC_0172.jpgDSC_0012-1-1.jpg

• 4 months later...

looking good mate :thumbs: linford aint too shabby either :thumbs:

this is your lad now 6wks old the other pup is a half sister the big lad is an uncle out of zeus DSC_2049.jpg

CSC_2030.jpgCSC_2027.jpg

cheers mate il be up to see you in a couple o weeks :thumbs: any pics of it standing and whos the dam to that big dog,i can see zeus in him,looks a cracker :thumbs:

hi mate my bitch lucy is the dam the big lad has def taken after zeus, i seen the pups and would have picked your one lol they are wild :thumbs:

cheers mate :thumbs: if it turns out anything like this one here il be well chuffed,had a good night with her last night,lets just say the farmer was well pleased :thumbs:

hi craigyboy i seen your white bitch get stuck into scotsmans ginger cat at 10wks old it was nuts lol i hear her litter mates are all doing well :thumbs:

Glad your pleased with him hez a great dog glad to have him :)
  • 6 years later...
On 18 September 2018 at 13:32, goldfinchroughcoat said:

Hi Longbow great example of a running mastiff !!!!! one of which that can actually run/twist and turn properly i know a lot of lurchers wether bull cross or otherwise can do this with ease but it seems a lot of thought has gone into the breeding of the dog in your picture 

image.jpg

Edited by longbow
  • Like 1
  • 2 years later...

I look back on this thread and keep seeing wording like 'working instinct'

FFS... I'd expect that wording to be in threads written about Pomerainians, Toy Poodles and the like, not in a breed 'supposedly' bred to graft!

They are frauds/phoneys, recreated by Plummer and cashed in by anyone who chooses to breed shite like them... 

Do yourselves a favour and take your time to find a litter of bull greyhounds from very well grafted parents. If not decent wheaten blood will do just fine.

Stay well away from lying, peddeling cnuts trying to sell you a fat headed fake....!!

22 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

FFS... I'd expect that wording to be in threads written about Pomerainians, Toy Poodles and the like, not in a breed 'supposedly' bred to graft!

They are frauds/phoneys, recreated by Plummer and cashed in by anyone who chooses to breed shite like them... 

Do yourselves a favour and take your time to find a litter of bull greyhounds from very well grafted parents. If not decent wheaten blood will do just fine.

Stay well away from lying, peddeling cnuts trying to sell you a fat headed fake....!!

Thats about right

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Bang on bosun 

• Like 1