football transfers (summer 2011)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Liverpool, purchases:1.Aguero, same manager as maxi, spotted in liverpool last week, boyhood liverpool fan.   2. Eden Hazard, belgian winger, the best young talent in europe supposedly.   3.Young,

Man Utd just bought Phil Jones from Blackburn.........beat Liverpool to him.

Cracking we player Blackburns best player last season played well against united as well. Him and smalling the 2 centre backs for england u21s maby the future 2 for England and replacements for big Rio and Vidic.

Man Utd just bought Phil Jones from Blackburn.........beat Liverpool to him.

Johnny Evans & Wes Brown could be on their way out then.. :hmm:

been said brown is on is way out mate not heard owt about evans

Hope we keep Evans had a cracking season last year but hot and cold this season..but hes from Northern Ireland so give him another chance :boogie: Think it is time Brown has moved on athough i will be sad to see him go been a good servant unlucky with injurys. The year we beat chelsea in the final the right back spot was his the whole season even set up ronaldo for the goal in the final. He would make a good centre half for say 17 teams outa the prem ship. Gibson will be a good signing for Sunderland..lethal shooting an passing lacks a bit of speed but with respect he isnt good enough for United.

Hope we keep Evans had a cracking season last year but hot and cold this season..but hes from Northern Ireland so give him another chance :boogie: Think it is time Brown has moved on athough i will be sad to see him go been a good servant unlucky with injurys. The year we beat chelsea in the final the right back spot was his the whole season even set up ronaldo for the goal in the final. He would make a good centre half for say 17 teams outa the prem ship. Gibson will be a good signing for Sunderland..lethal shooting an passing lacks a bit of speed but with respect he isnt good enough for United.

they would all be decent signings for someone,lets hope it goes through,evans is not good enough,too lightweight and inconsistant,brown has been a decent player for us over the years but his utd days must come to an end and gibson he's one lucky fecker to have worn the utd jersey for as long as he has :bye::thumbs:

Edited by craigyboy

not long now till the end of the season and the transfer window opens. i was just wondering who you would like to see in and out of your chosen club and why??? as some of you might be aware of i support liverpool :D :D so ill start the ball rolling :thumbs:

INS

1.. ashley young as i feel he could make the left side of our team his own, only 25-26 and i think he is going stale at villa so a move to anfield could do him good :thumbs:

2.. matt jarvis. he has had a good season at wolves earning an england call up and at 24 would be another much needed, pacy winger in the squad :thumbs:

3.. romelu lukaka only 17 but a real powerhouse striker banging in the goals in belguim :thumbs:

4.. charlie adam i think he is quality and got the one touch passes we missed since xabi left!! we nearly got him in jan and hope we dont miss out this time :thumbs:

5.. andres d'alessandro he is a left footed attacking midfielder who has just turned 30 but i think he would suit liverpool down to tee!!!! aggressive and good dribbler of the ball with gerrard out regular at the min he would be good back up plus adding something different :thumbs:

OUTS

poulsen,ngog,aurelio,lucas,konchesky :thumbs:

Charlie Adam......... Lol

To be honest if Lennon stays and on his choices this season he should do well in bringing others to the club, he obviously has a decent eye for players.

But I am praying every night when I go to bed that samaras will get tae f**k!!!!!!

A good football passing defender is a must for the hoops and I'd like to see a top goal keeper added to the club as well.

aye gomas :haha:

well it looks like us [s/land]going 2 be busy this tranfer window ,just completed our loan signing form last season ahmed elmohamady he is decent winger good signing ,henderson out ,ins could be ngog? gibson?evans?oshea? also with been link with inzobia again ,would be happy with united trio plus the mancity defender we had on loan last season enoua plus welbeck and another midfielder

well it looks like us [s/land]going 2 be busy this tranfer window ,just completed our loan signing form last season ahmed elmohamady he is decent winger good signing ,henderson out ,ins could be ngog? gibson?evans?oshea? also with been link with inzobia again ,would be happy with united trio plus the mancity defender we had on loan last season enoua plus welbeck and another midfielder

your signing darious Henderson from sheff utd! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: