Miniature Cob Stallion

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOOKS NICE ENOUGH ,........   BUT ,   I CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE FASCINATION ABOUT THESE TINY COBS ,   TO ME THEY ARE THE EQUINE EQUIVALENT OF A K.C. DOG , NEVER HARDLYS OUT OF THE FIELD TO

we don't live in wagon's or use them as a way of getting around anymore we just keep them as tradition so were just aswell keep a little small pretty thing as to looking at a big dinosor

you should have brought it then cause an hour ago i was bid telephone numbers for him

Posted Images

LOOKS NICE ENOUGH ,........

BUT ,

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE FASCINATION ABOUT THESE TINY COBS :blink: ,

TO ME THEY ARE THE EQUINE EQUIVALENT OF A K.C. DOG , NEVER HARDLYS OUT OF THE FIELD TO BE WORKED AND THEN ONLY TO PULL AN EXCERCISE CART , STILL TO EACH THERE OWN ......

IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE THESE TYPES BRED TODAY PULLING SEA COAL OFF THE BEACHES 7 DAYS A WEEK AND HOW THEY COULD STAND SOME GRAFT ....

HAVE A LOOK LADS AND SEE THE EASY WAY THESE AULD FELLAS HANDLE A COAL SHOVEL , NO LITTLE TEASPOONS AMONGST THEM !!! .......

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

• Like 2

LOOKS NICE ENOUGH ,........

BUT ,

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE FASCINATION ABOUT THESE TINY COBS :blink: ,

TO ME THEY ARE THE EQUINE EQUIVALENT OF A K.C. DOG , NEVER HARDLYS OUT OF THE FIELD TO BE WORKED AND THEN ONLY TO PULL AN EXCERCISE CART , STILL TO EACH THERE OWN ......

IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE THESE TYPES BRED TODAY PULLING SEA COAL OFF THE BEACHES 7 DAYS A WEEK AND HOW THEY COULD STAND SOME GRAFT ....

HAVE A LOOK LADS AND SEE THE EASY WAY THESE AULD FELLAS HANDLE A COAL SHOVEL , NO LITTLE TEASPOONS AMONGST THEM !!! .......

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

we don't live in wagon's or use them as a way of getting around anymore we just keep them as tradition so were just aswell keep a little small pretty thing as to looking at a big dinosor

• Like 1

who bred it mate? or how is he bred? and as with stallions as you probably know its not just the stallion its what they leave behind in there foals.

he was bred by a well know breeder in birmingham, he has TOY BOY, TOM DOOLEY AND HENRY CONNERS, blood in him, you are right it's what they leave that counts, but he's only a young stallion so we got to wait and see what he leaves, if he leaves anything like himself i will be very happy and he's sister on stow got bid £20.000 and the owner refused.

:thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

who bred it mate? or how is he bred? and as with stallions as you probably know its not just the stallion its what they leave behind in there foals.

he was bred by a well know breeder in birmingham, he has TOY BOY, TOM DOOLEY AND HENRY CONNERS, blood in him, you are right it's what they leave that counts, but he's only a young stallion so we got to wait and see what he leaves, if he leaves anything like himself i will be very happy and he's sister on stow got bid £20.000 and the owner refused.

seen a smaller and better sold at toome fair for £350

might have seen the same one sold £70 cheaper in Bellaghy :tongue2:

might have seen the same one sold £70 cheaper in Bellaghy :tongue2:

ya did i took it down the road an got £350 :thumbs:

• 1 month later...