fox problems

your the derby dog theif hope all read this you scum bag now go fck ya self dog theif warning lads bogger slocaldog theif ou been warned

i think you should be careful chucking accusations like that about dick head

when i ask for your veiws dick wipe all ask for it now do one arse hole scrapping BOGGER THE DOG THEIF FCK SCUM :thumbdown:

NOT VERY NICE IS IT WNEN YOU PUT BLOGGS ON HERE AND YOU GET THIS CRAP WELL WHEN YA IN A CORNER GETTING STICK YOU FIGHT BACK AND OLD SAYING THE PEN MIGHTER THAN THE SWORD I DONT THING FOR ONE MINUTE BOGGER DOG THEIF BUT IT WILL HURT TO BE CALLED ONE :thumbdown:

Should that not be YA IN DA CORNER ?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i didnt know Ali -G was a member on THL

bogger tried to nick my dog.

when i ask for your veiws dick wipe all ask for it now do one arse hole scrapping BOGGER THE DOG THEIF FCK SCUM

Posted Images

to come out with that shite you must have something to hide coney???? wander how many folk will back you up and stand by you by saying your a good bloke? :whistling:

bogger all i can say is sorry once again i no im going to look right dick but SORRY PALL ONCE AGAIN A T B

Hes a good bloke just got of on the rong foot so to speak. Hes had dogs that people will dream of owning and kills big and I mean BIG numbers of game a season.

thats all well an good pal not disputing him working dogs or how good they are

im saying wander who was missing these dream dogs or how many did he shite on to get them i might be wrong but im guesing hes the dog theif an a real sack of shite to boot

would you send him your dog on loan? :whistling:

• Like 1
wander how many folk will back you up and stand by you by saying your a good bloke?

I have to be honest Bogger,I have known Chris for maybe 25 year?I remember him getting his "Clucky" nickname at Southwick Village Farm,I have kicked around with him from Sutherland and Caithness down to the Home Counties,used to do a lot around Essex,Harlow etc,he is a decent guy,no pretensions,just straight down the line,what you see is what you get with him,a sound guy to be frank but he doesnt come across so well on the PC :laugh: Chris,you need a parental lock on that f*cking keyboard :laugh:

remind me of the characters who frequented Haswell mart when it was at the old site, did you ever go there?

Clucky was the guy who would buy a ferret from you for two guinea-pigs and give you change of a hamster :D

No mate just for the simple fact no 1 would get my dog on loan lol

im not convinced by that at all if i stand up for someone its someone id trust to watch my dogs for me and get them back with no problems :whistling:

• Like 2

Well think wat u want mate I turned down a fully paid holiday to turkey for 2 weeks next month due to the dogs. Im obviously round the rong type of friends but its the way it is

that is a bad way to be mate, if i hunt with them etc i have to 100% trust them with anything trouble is if you mix with bad folk you get tarred with that brush mate

if that was me in that situation my mates would take my dogs an i wouldnt even think twice about there safety etc and they know id do the same :thumbs: