A question for the older farts..

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you have , the first 20 years in most folks lives are usually with there parents or whoever reared them, its not until you move on that the learning starts, and Christ I have made mistakes &

The first 20 for me, me knees weren't fu*ked up then.

DITTO   See Baw, an object lesson in how to charm a beautiful woman.. When the old cock crows, the young cocks listen

Shhh Kay, been warned about that before lol. Right, back on topic.... I'm not sure if I preferred the first 20 or the last 20. I think my favorite age was 17 though but 1 swallow doesn't make a summer lol

All i know is that i can pass on lessens learned from experience to my lad , so hopefully he dont make the same mistakes i made , when your young & headstrong you dont take to being dictated to, i was dictated to by my father , but it was his way , so once i became of an age where i dared question his take on life we got on better because we debated , having 2 headstrong personalities in the same house hold was a lot for my mother to referee :laugh:

But lol, he says nervously.... Your dad probably thought he was passing on good advice from his lifes lessons just like you are going to do. Sometimes we want to learn ourselves and until you run the course, you don't understand what sound advice our parents tried to pass on. They had our best interests at heart just like you do with your son. :thumbs:

waiting nervously...

Yep my father did give some sound advice, i just didnt like the way it was delivered, so i questioned it , which led to lots of debating, if were in the same room we debate :laugh:

hard one,

1st twenty no worries no money and free,

2nd twenty loads of worries a bit of money and tied down all the time :laugh:

That pretty much sums me up too mate. See you tomorrow :thumbs:

Shhh Kay, been warned about that before lol. Right, back on topic.... I'm not sure if I preferred the first 20 or the last 20. I think my favorite age was 17 though but 1 swallow doesn't make a summer lol

All i know is that i can pass on lessens learned from experience to my lad , so hopefully he dont make the same mistakes i made , when your young & headstrong you dont take to being dictated to, i was dictated to by my father , but it was his way , so once i became of an age where i dared question his take on life we got on better because we debated , having 2 headstrong personalities in the same house hold was a lot for my mother to referee :laugh:

But lol, he says nervously.... Your dad probably thought he was passing on good advice from his lifes lessons just like you are going to do. Sometimes we want to learn ourselves and until you run the course, you don't understand what sound advice our parents tried to pass on. They had our best interests at heart just like you do with your son. :thumbs:

waiting nervously...

Yep my father did give some sound advice, i just didnt like the way it was delivered, so i questioned it , which led to lots of debating, if were in the same room we debate :laugh:

A lot of debating then lol, you must be a masterdebater :toast::tongue2:

waiting nervously...

A lot of debating then lol, you must be a masterdebater :toast::tongue2:

:doh: theres always one :laugh:

hard one,

1st twenty no worries no money and free,

2nd twenty loads of worries a bit of money and tied down all the time :laugh:

That pretty much sums me up too mate. See you tomorrow :thumbs:

Don.t be at it JD

:laugh: See you tomorrow too :thumbs:

You hitting on Romany Kay??? :kiss: You got your own teeth Romany? I know you were dying to ask Kay lol :tongue2:

I dunno ftb hasn't even packed away all his clothes and he's cast away like a wet chammy...

I am not hitting on anyone , payed the man a compliment because he looks really well for a man of his age, would have said the same about anyone male or female if i thought that :thumbs:

Lol Kay, not like you to be touchy :kiss: If you want lessons on how to annoy a woman Romany, I'm your man :tongue2:

I am not being touchy :laugh:

I wish I had a £1 for everytime a woman has said that to me in the last 20 years :laugh:

Think what you`ll find is they were saying "Don`t TOUCH ME !" :tongue2:

And I couldn`t choose,, had great times in the first and last 20

You hitting on Romany Kay??? :kiss: You got your own teeth Romany? I know you were dying to ask Kay lol :tongue2:

I dunno ftb hasn't even packed away all his clothes and he's cast away like a wet chammy...

I am not hitting on anyone , payed the man a compliment because he looks really well for a man of his age, would have said the same about anyone male or female if i thought that :thumbs:

Lol Kay, not like you to be touchy :kiss: If you want lessons on how to annoy a woman Romany, I'm your man :tongue2:

I am not being touchy :laugh:

I wish I had a £1 for everytime a woman has said that to me in the last 20 years :laugh:

Think what you`ll find is they were saying "Don`t TOUCH ME !" :tongue2:

And I couldn`t choose,, had great times in the first and last 20

:laugh: aye, not you mention it,.....Don't touch me with that!!! It's too big, it'll never fit!! :tongue2:

46 soon but have to say 17 - 25 has to be the best laugh. had some good laughs since definitley! but boy did I have a ball when I was younger :thumbs:.

Less responsibility, single and having a laugh. I also think life was alot easier going then too without the pressures these days.......