Wheatens and Wheaten Crosses

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hate to break this to you but YOU are on THE NET talking about hunting

If this bitch (fly) you don't think highly off why did you take pups out off her????

So that is one dog,im not doubting there is any chrisbullx,im saying is there is so few. So does chris hickling have ALL the breeding for the wheaten used or like my previous post says is this the equ

Posted Images

Guest alcapone

Spindolero did you know there was collie in the BLAZE bitches make up? In answer to your question did i ever see a wheaten x that impressed me yes i did a first x dog only 24tts but some animal,many many years ago now,it was owned by a man in wolverhampton. I had a genuine 1st x pup but was unfortunatly stolen off my yard along with his brother as saplings.

• Like 1

I've got fly I've had 4 about 6 months now she's a cracking bitch mate chris give her 2 me didn't have enuff work 4 her only enuff 4 heather and mac!! Atb cbx

yehh mate he told me he had given her to [bANNED TEXT] so she could get some work lol i was gonna have her but didnt ave the space at the time how is she?

She's doing great mate over the f*****g moon with her she's a quality bitch in every department mate she is what u call an alrounder I thought it would b hard 2 replace my old 5/8 3/8 bullgrey bitch had 2 retire her dew 2 leg injury but fly filled in 4 me straight away!! Atb cbx

You are easily pleased cbx because fly is fair-medium at best , she is game but dosent have the legs to be an allrounder , i had fly for a while and put her in pup to a straight grey to try and make something of the pups, that litter were a year old on monday just gone . Had some good nights out with fly , she once got kicked in the head by a fallow doe and was knocked out , 5 mins later she was running again , typical bull x . I have a dog pup out of fly and a dog pup out of heather to tanya's kerryblue x grey tyler who is an exceptional dog for his age . I had mac and heather also for about 6-7 months when chris was moving and i must say mac is a fantastic dog , he was obviously bred for a purpose and he is very good at it , i would back him against any other dog on things with teeth , he is quite simply awesome and a lovely gentle dog to have around kids and other pets.

Always been a fan of wheatons i like bulls but too popular and every tom dick and harry on every estate has put some manky barrel staffy over an ex retired grayhound lines this and that ... keep to me wheatons me i would love this type of cross always said it i know a lad who runs a pair and there belting dogs game as they come and very well trained to :D love the look of the wheaten lurchers lads all lovely dogs good thread keep it up :D

Rabbitracer!! How my easily pleased mate she is 100% on stuff with teeth mate that's all I want her 4 and as 4 deer they like big sheep mate they don't bite back,if I wanted a pot filler I'd buy a colliex or beddyx etc I give my dogs proper graft mate and r u wayne by any chance and if u r say no more!! Atb

I've got fly I've had 4 about 6 months now she's a cracking bitch mate chris give her 2 me didn't have enuff work 4 her only enuff 4 heather and mac!! Atb cbx

yehh mate he told me he had given her to [bANNED TEXT] so she could get some work lol i was gonna have her but didnt ave the space at the time how is she?

She's doing great mate over the f*****g moon with her she's a quality bitch in every department mate she is what u call an alrounder I thought it would b hard 2 replace my old 5/8 3/8 bullgrey bitch had 2 retire her dew 2 leg injury but fly filled in 4 me straight away!! Atb cbx

You are easily pleased cbx because fly is fair-medium at best , she is game but dosent have the legs to be an allrounder , i had fly for a while and put her in pup to a straight grey to try and make something of the pups, that litter were a year old on monday just gone . Had some good nights out with fly , she once got kicked in the head by a fallow doe and was knocked out , 5 mins later she was running again , typical bull x . I have a dog pup out of fly and a dog pup out of heather to tanya's kerryblue x grey tyler who is an exceptional dog for his age . I had mac and heather also for about 6-7 months when chris was moving and i must say mac is a fantastic dog , he was obviously bred for a purpose and he is very good at it , i would back him against any other dog on things with teeth , he is quite simply awesome and a lovely gentle dog to have around kids and other pets.

If this bitch (fly) you don't think highly off why did you take pups out off her????

• Like 3

Iceman if rabbitracer the bloke I'm thinking of he only runs deer mate!! She mite not b the best deer dog in the world mate but she 100% on stuff with teeth let me tell u!! U can a mongrel off the street that will go in 2 deer!! Atb cbx

Iceman if rabbitracer the bloke I'm thinking of he only runs deer mate!! She mite not b the best deer dog in the world mate but she 100% on stuff with teeth let me tell u!! U can a mongrel off the street that will go in 2 deer!! Atb cbx

AS long as the bitch suits you that is all that counts mate any pictures off her???

some people are very easily fooled and listen to over hyped shite , personally its not a cross for me , i have seen a few and im certain i have seen a dog mentioned on here , but wasnt anything to write home about , then again im not a great fan of bull crosses either ?? but i will say forums and the old net ahs bolloxed real dog men , geta few lads with beer upto the eye balls and they will talk a shit dog into the next legend and there is always some twat ready to breed off it and hype the crap !!! best do as i was always told and say fek all , let the dogs do the talking IN THE FIELD not the net!!!

young guns do yourselves a favour and listen to an oldie , DO NOT LISTEN TO SHITE WRITTEN ON NET!!!! walk the fields and do the seasons time and time again

puppy peddlars are born from the net

• Like 1