Roxy...a pup

Well, Roxy has been here 2 weeks now and has certainly made her mark! Not just of the floor and house decor - but as part of the family, and i am pleased to say, finally with Flyn - the bugger has been a bit slow to adjust - but the last few days has seen him willing to roll over, submit and play :lol::lol::lol:

Anyhow, Roxy is a very confident and bold young lady, happy to hurtle herself around and leaps like no other pup i have had..... :? Being such a small thing, she squeezes and fits in every where and picket fences and baby gates pose her no problem... :lol: ..infact, i know she is growing as the last two dates, the fence has got a little to tight :)

Got some very basic stuff sorted.....no problems, and eats well which is good.

Jabs this week and then wont be long before she can see the big wide world of Dartmoor! :? :? :?

Ayway, took these today........i got a bit trigger happy but then thats what the lazy summer months are about :D

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v491/delbertio/Roxy%20May%2011/?albumview=slideshow

hope the slide show works.

One thing i did do before Moochers fell over was have a good look back at her Sire's side of life and the litter he came from...............Spooky how similar things looked.

roxy055.jpg

roxy026.jpg

Before folk ask, she is bred the same way as Willow... ;)

I wil try and find some links to pics her parents

• Like 1