Terrier Lines.

Just had to put something with regards to the Pick axe thread.

Twice i put a reply and twice the whole thread was removed before my post had a chance to be put up.

What is the matter with some people.

My take on it is as follows-

1. jelousy??

2. People try a couple of what ever line, they dont make their personal grade so therefor that WHOLE line is total crap!

As yet, the ONLY line i have yet to witness being slated is that of John Park but following this i am sure it will start now :hmm:

Not every pup from every line makes a consistant grade, some will shy from chasing a fuccking butterfly around the meadow.

The aim is to get a result, no matter how the fuccking terrier works the quarry, that land owner, keeper, farmer wants it dealt with!!!

what i may think is useless may mean the world to the next man but doesnt mean it will be passed onto him.

As long as you are happy with the way your tyke works, bollox to what the other man thinks!

Thats my bit on fuccking, gould, pickaxe, Park, or whatever line takes yer fancy..

Work, work, work V's Pretty dogs?????

take yer pick and get on with it. :kiss:

• Like 6

I've been watchin the Pickaxe threads and other threads over the past couple of days and you've said what I was thinkin :thumbs: well said that man! :toast:

Remember that advert years ago; "My dad says our cars better than yours"......"Well my dad says my TV's bigger than yours" :whistling:

Sam

Just had to put something with regards to the Pick axe thread.

Twice i put a reply and twice the whole thread was removed before my post had a chance to be put up.

What is the matter with some people.

My take on it is as follows-

1. jelousy??

2. People try a couple of what ever line, they dont make their personal grade so therefor that WHOLE line is total crap!

As yet, the ONLY line i have yet to witness being slated is that of John Park but following this i am sure it will start now :hmm:

Not every pup from every line makes a consistant grade, some will shy from chasing a fuccking butterfly around the meadow.

The aim is to get a result, no matter how the fuccking terrier works the quarry, that land owner, keeper, farmer wants it dealt with!!!

what i may think is useless may mean the world to the next man but doesnt mean it will be passed onto him.

As long as you are happy with the way your tyke works, bollox to what the other man thinks!

Thats my bit on fuccking, gould, pickaxe, Park, or whatever line takes yer fancy..

Work, work, work V's Pretty dogs?????

take yer pick and get on with it. :kiss:

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Can't argue with any of that Earth, but

somebody will LOL

Never :whistling:

Lets wait and see me old mate.. :victory:

You tell them topnotch's little gay lover :thumbs: