Terrier Lines.

never a truer word spoken earth one of the experts off here that replies to nearly every thread with his words of wisdom told me one time when i got a dog of a certain my that his stuff was only shit because he saw one that didn make the grade still makes me laugh when i see all his wise words on here

see how long this lasts before it gets taken down .... sites gone down hill big time so many good lads been deleted or just gave up on it you dont know who your talking to coz half of em have more than one user name --- the threads that get the most interest are about tits arses and what your havin for tea or somewhere for people to pop in 2 or 3 times a year to promote thr show or sell thr crap --- any half decent terrier thread turns into a feckin bitch fest or taken down ... i`ve stuck with it but i think its time for me ...

never a truer word spoken earth one of the experts off here that replies to nearly every thread with his words of wisdom told me one time when i got a dog of a certain my that his stuff was only shit because he saw one that didn make the grade still makes me laugh when i see all his wise words on here

prey tell :whistling:

glad im not the only man whos not a fan of his :laugh: