Ferret setup

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here's mine...nest box is double lined at the top and there's stairs on each floor, and it's on wheels so I can move it if I need to cos it weighs a ton.

this is mine

Posted Images

This is my setup, used to house 6 ferrets but my 3 jills got stolen :censored: just the 3 hobs now, could easily fit a dozen in there, i put them out in this setup during the summer to keep them active but in the winter they are just in a large hutch to the top of my garden as they get enough exersize out working and a smaller area is easier to keep clean in winter :thumbs:

06112009734.jpg

06112009735.jpg

good set up :thumbs:

hello pal this is my setup just 3 cages on top of each other iv also got a 4ft x 4ft cage run in my garden which i put them in to give them all some exercise. :thumbs:

why have you got 1 ferret in each hutch ? why not join the hutches together then they would be able to play and they would have more room ..........

This is my setup, used to house 6 ferrets but my 3 jills got stolen :censored: just the 3 hobs now, could easily fit a dozen in there, i put them out in this setup during the summer to keep them active but in the winter they are just in a large hutch to the top of my garden as they get enough exersize out working and a smaller area is easier to keep clean in winter :thumbs:

06112009734.jpg

06112009735.jpg

good set up :thumbs:

Have to agree, that is a cracking set up, that keeps them fit id say.... :thumbs:

hello pal this is my setup just 3 cages on top of each other iv also got a 4ft x 4ft cage run in my garden which i put them in to give them all some exercise. :thumbs:

why have you got 1 ferret in each hutch ? why not join the hutches together then they would be able to play and they would have more room ..........

they will be going in a bigger hutch together but at the min iv had to seperate because my hobs keep fighting all the time. i think my jill is pregnant as her swelling has gone down so keeping her on her own just in case.

• 7 months later...